Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Who Is My Brother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is My Brother. (406 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Too Lazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is My Brother. by 123joesun(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Who Is My Brother?

He is my first friend❤️
He is the team (Family) builder�
He is my ear and my eyes�️
He is the holder of my head�
He is my support��
He is my inspirer�
He is my guide during dark path�
He is my fighter⚔️
He is my joy and pride☀️
He is my helper��
He is my handsome prince �

When we were growing up, I always thought you were the strongest and bravest person I knew besides dad, of course�

That still rings true. No one can make me laugh and sad at same time the way you do. Your sense of humor is unmatched, and I love you for it.

When times are good and when they are bad, you’ll always be the best brother I could ever have.
You’re one of my favorite people on the planet. Never stop being the amazing person that you are brother.

I can always count on you to lift me when I’m low and encourage me to keep going at my heights. Thank you for being you brother.

As you turn another year older, I know that God will continue to bless you. Keep the faith and enjoy your special day. May the Lord’s blessings shower over you today and always.

Friends may come and go, but siblings are forever. I’m so blessed to have you as my brother.

Happy Birthday to one of God’s greatest gifts Tolulope Joseph Adeyeye.

Happy Birthday Brother! I Love You ❤️

Live it up, brother. Happy Birthday. ��

Your Brother Joshua Adeyeye ❤️

Re: Who Is My Brother. by 123joesun(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Enjoy another 365 days of an all-expenses paid trip around the sun �❤️

(1) (Reply)

A Standard Genuine Plot Of Land For Sale At Abule Egba, Lagos / Cheap Hisense 55 Inch 4k Smart Tv For Sale: Clearance / Used AOKING Travelling Bag With Wheels For Sale. PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.