Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! (1890 Views)

Kindly Disregard Any Msg With This Code From NIN, Your Bank Acct Will Be Wiped / Mtn Has Wiped Out All My 120gig Free Data. Please Who Is Was Affected? / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by keymatt(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why will they clear all my coins away after putting so much time and money on it? Is there a way to recover my coins?
I'm deeply pained by this.
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by ElPayaso(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
The story no clear
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by Successdude(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
How ??

You bought or you mined ?
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by shilenji(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Who be RENEC coin? Even Bitcoin dey suffer you dey mention RENEC grin sounds like Recking grin grin

10 Likes

Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by keymatt(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Successdude:
How ??

You bought or you mined ?
I mined through Remitano app.
Renec coin mining ended in September.
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by keymatt(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
ElPayaso:
The story no clear
I just logged into my account and discovered my coins have been wiped out.
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by keymatt(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
shilenji:
Who be RENEC coin? Even Bitcoin dey suffer you dey mention RENEC grin sounds like Recking grin grin
RENEC is a coin of Remitano like Binance.
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by LoneWolf212: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
keymatt:
I just logged into my account and discovered my coins have been wiped out.

you didn't complete the necessary verification (kyc).
Uploading of ID documents

6 Likes

Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by Dilaxgraphix: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
LoneWolf212:

I wanted to tell him same thing.

Always endeavour to do your kyc to avoid things like this.
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by keymatt(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
LoneWolf212:

But they could have just freeze or lock the coins until kyc is done instead of wiping everything. Is there a way to recover them?
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by eskimoeze: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
keymatt:
Why will they clear all my coins away after putting so much time and money on it? Is there a way to recover my coins?
They clearly 300 Renec. They said I have not done KYC. They actually did send me mail to complete the KYC but I didn't read it. Na annoyance I take log out and uninstall Remitano from my phone.
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by keymatt(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
eskimoeze:
They clearly 300 Renec. They said I have not done KYC. They actually did send me mail to complete the KYC but I didn't read it. Na annoyance I take log out and uninstall Remitano from my phone.
I'm telling you, very annoying. They could have locked up the coins until when conditions are satisfied.

1 Like

Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by damtan(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
eskimoeze:
Its not their fault then. You were sent an email but you refused to read it. The wiping notification had been for months. I also had to complete my verification when I read it would be burned of kyc was not completed. 300 renec is much though.

1 Like

Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by Toratora: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2022
keymatt:

Hi bro,reason why all your renec got burnt is because you did not do your kyc before the mainnet.

That's the reason your renec was taken from you.
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by Successdude(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Toratora:

Hi bro,reason why all your renec got burnt is because you did not do your kyc before the mainnet.

That's the reason your renec was taken from you.

Wetin be this mainnet
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by eskimoeze: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2022
keymatt:
I'm telling you, very annoying. They could have locked up the coins until when conditions are satisfied.
I am not sure if I will ever use Remitano again for the rest of my life
Re: RENEC COIN Wiped Off!!! by Toratora: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
eskimoeze:
I am not sure if I will ever use Remitano again for the rest of my life

Hardluck bro but whether you use it or not remitano will thrive as it has since 2014 till date.

And moreover,it's your fault bro as you could have done your kyc when told to.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With Gpass? / How To Connect China Phones As A Modem On Ur Pc / I Can Migrate You From Joli To True Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.