Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) (10716 Views)

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jos – The Plateau State Police Command on Friday paraded 10 suspects who allegedly committed various crimes ranging from kidnapping, unlawful possession of firearms and ammunition, railway vandalism, culpable homicide and cattle rustling, and others.

The State Commissioner of Police, Bartholomew Onyeka, who paraded the suspects at the Police headquarters in Jos, said, “On the 11th October 2022, at about 20:10 hours while on routine patrol, Police Surveillance team alongside the Crack Team attached to ‘B’ Division of the Command sighted some unknown gunmen who criminally barricaded the road before St Augustine College Du, Jos South LGA.

“On sighting the Police, the gunmen opened fire on them but the intrepid police operatives struck and gunned down one of the suspects while others fled with various degree injuries. Exhibits recovered from the suspect include one AK47 rifle with rifle no.

“AE 353550 and eight {8} rounds of AK47 live ammunition. Efforts are on top gear to apprehend other members of the gang as an investigation is still in progress,” he said.

“On 23/10/2022 at about 18:30hrs one Adamu Koplang of Kongyel Village, Tel District Mikang LGA who disguised himself as a local medicine seller, was suspected and arrested at a Police Check Point by operatives of Mikang Police Division.

“When thoroughly searched, one locally made Barretta pistol with three rounds of live ammunition, a YY tool knife for cutting glass and the sum of three thousand naira (N3, 000) were recovered from the suspects.

“On the 3rd November 2022, at about 10:30 hours through credible intelligence, one Gideon Gyang 21 years, an escapee of the recent Jos jailbreak who has terrorised and dispossessed unsuspecting residents of Vom in Jos South LGA was apprehended by Police operatives attached to Kaduna Vom Division.”

He advised members of the public to report suspicious movements and persons to the Police and other law enforcement agencies to help nip crimes in the bud, stressing, “On our part, we are prepared to respond within a reasonable time whenever we receive a distress call.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/photos-police-parade-10-suspected-kidnappers-in-plateau/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Toriagirl(f): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wetin una gain?

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Antyislam: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2022
Is that not Jimor the Yoruba Muslim guy that stays close to Taminous ? All this Yoruba Muslims sef ! turning to terorist on daily basis

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Cryomancer: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2022
This confirms the cry of the masses that the perpetrators of this kidnapping are mostly fulanis.

Anyway i hope they will not be released after the state commissioner receives a phone call from Abuja.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by harmargedon: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by bavilace: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2022

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Juniorpope123: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2022
We need more of this
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2022
angry KILL them ASAP
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Dopkeena: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Crime doesn't pay
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by NastiLord: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2022
People above me are screaming for them to be killed just like that. I don't support crime but believe naija police at your own peril.
My cousin had debt issues with a guy he owed some amount of money. He was arrested and jailed. You know What? While we were looking for ways to bail him, inmates were paraded with various weapons and were shown on television. They were said to be kidnappers and armed robbers. My cousin was among those paraded as kidnappers cheesy grin cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2022
all day for the thief, one day for...

check sight for reliable escrow
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2022
After parading them to deceive us that there is an iota of due diligence against these guys, what next? Case closed. Is it not Saidu and Abubakar business again? Where there's issue is when a Femi or Chukwudi is involved.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Bfly: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Paraded suspected kidnappers or paraded kidnappers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Thanos5555: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2022
cool
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Cryomancer:
This confirms the cry of the masses that the perpetrators of this kidnapping are mostly fulanis.

Anyway i hope they will not be released after the state commissioner receives a phone call from Abuja.
I tell you,in fact I'm afraid now for that Onyeka police officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Igboslayer: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2022
G
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Exhibits recovered from the suspect include one AK47 rifle with rifle no.

“AE 353550 and eight {8} rounds of AK47 live ammunition

Check that rifle number, I'm 99.97 % sure it belongs to the police force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by money121(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Well done
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Antyislam:
Is that not Jimor the Yoruba Muslim guy that stays close to Taminous ? All this Yoruba Muslims sef ! turning to terorist on daily basis
Where did you see Jimor
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2022
They would be freed since they're Fulanis.

Next please...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by adecz: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2022
undecided

Thanks to Buhari, all the Fulani
criminals and outlaws in West Africa
are converging in the lawless country
of Nigeria ❗️❗️

Buhari's body language gives them
immunity from prosecution even when
apprehended.

Best thing is to shoot them and stop
wasting government time and money☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Meksumnoiz(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2022
you want to spoil jimo name abi,that guy on the right looks nothing like jimo.u and jimo get beef.
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by OlamiDC: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2022
Antyislam:
mumu! must u display your myopic madness on every post? must everything based on tribalism?? ...make I clear myself for u
Pray for me not to set my eyes on u … cus I go use cutlass
barb u Mollo

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Makowonda: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Antyislam:
Onye religiously and tribalistically inclined individual.What is "Taminous" again?Na so dem spell am for you for Jos?

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2022
public beheading in front of their whole family.
stop wasting tax payers money on feeding terrorists and kidnappers.
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by deltateam: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/photos-police-parade-10-suspected-kidnappers-in-plateau/amp/

Stop parading kidnappers. It is not a beauty pageant. Capital punishment must be imposed. That's the only way to stop the nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by OlamiDC: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu Apc supporters

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by backtovillage: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2022
They go still free them
Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by LadyGazelle(f): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2022
Most times I find it hard to trust these things. Cos these boys could be innocent guys, or even people that committed petty thefts that the police are using to parade as dangerous kidnappers.

My trust in the NPF is pretty low these days

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) by Icarus99(f): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Kill them all

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Ex-convict, Intercepts Crack, Cocaine, Tramadol In Zamfara, Others / Beware Of A Scammer Named Rudi Hamilton / Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Obada Oko, Ogun State Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.