Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) (14290 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede / Christopher Ogah Rapes 2 Girls: Police Arrest Nasarawa APC Chairman / Policemen Dragged Ogah Jumbo, My Husband Till He Died – NSCDC Officer’s Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Metrix147: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2022
Former Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Uche Ogah says he dedicated the court judgement affirming him as the authentic governorship candidate of APC in Abia to the entire people of the state who had waited patiently for the day to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56j27SCaXA
The court by the judgement sacked the erstwhile governorship candidate of APC, High Chief Ikechi Emenike.

"I want to thank all Abia's people who hoped for this day to be realised. I want to say thanks to all of them.

"To the party, I appreciate them, all the party members that have worked hard, our women that have been in prayers, our youths that have been in prayers, our men that have been in prayers, all of them, I say thank you," he told ABN TV in Abuja on Friday.

He said God has made the 11/11 a great day for all Abians, even as he appreciates those who have called for the "landmark victory".

According to the former minister, it was like it was not going to happen but God made it happen when He took control.
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/video-i-dedicate-my-victory-to-all-abians-waiting-for-today-to-come-uche-ogah/

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by dex4sure: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Anything about APC comes with bad luck.
I just hate that party

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Righthussle: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Handsome man

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Abia people this is your incoming governor and nothing you can do about it

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by mokoh(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Dubemski: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by IamNat: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2022
Congratulations to him, now let the work begins in earnest.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Ireportlive: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2022
cool

Let see if Abia would be delivered from the spirit of kerosene

A region notorious of voting useless Governors and Politicians, from Okorocha and his Statue, to Ikpeazu and his Kerosene, to Madam Ugwuanyi and his fat belle, Criminals like Sen Orji Kalu, Sen Stella Odua, Sen Theodore Orji

Suddenly this same Region want Nigerians to vote wisely, picking an impeached GCE holder and a 2nd class lower Philosophy graduate of Nsukka over, PhD Engineering, Msc Public Administration, Bsc honours Business Administration majoring in Accounting Chicago state university

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2022
Ogah is a good and competent!

But the same faith that will befall Peter, is what will befall him too!

APC stands no chance in the East, and Labour party stands no chance in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by ecolime(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2022
Congratulations to him but unfortunately, his party stands no chance in Abia.

APC of all parties cry

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by jikjimmy: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmmmm! celebrating his victory! He is counting his chicks before they are hatched! what are his chances in the general election? He only has 0.05% chance of winning the governorship election.We no do APC in South East again.
Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by justicechichex: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2022
So it means the other guy won by hook and crook coz I don't understand.. Damn, politics...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by bigdammyj: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2022
Noted.
Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

A region notorious of voting useless Governors and Politicians, from Okorocha and his Statue, to Ikpeazu and his Kerosene, to Madam Ugwuanyi and his fat belle, Criminals like Sen Orji Kalu, Sen Stella Odua, Sen Theodore Orji

Suddenly this same Region want Nigerians to vote wisely

Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth
hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Toriagirl(f): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2022
Na only God go deliver the people of Abia state, very dry state, no project from the governor, no nysc allowance from the state. Etc... undecided
Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by TINUBUISMAD: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2022
grin
He is going nowhere

Labour party all the way
Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Count the masses out. Your target is to loot them.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by TINUBUISMAD: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Suddenly this same Region want Nigerians to vote wisely, picking an impeached GCE holder and a 2nd class lower Philosophy graduate of Nsukka over, PhD Engineering, Msc Public Administration, Bsc honours Business Administration majoring in Accounting Chicago state university

Take cocaine because it's good for your insanity

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by OgbeniOja1: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2022
At least people can attest to Peter Obi as a man of integrity outside the political sphere. Can the same be said about your Chicago drug lord. A man who has enslaved those living in Lagos with multiple taxation and diverting same to his personal purse or wallet. Your preferred candidate is a man of questionable character aside his fragile health condition. Nigerians including yourself deserve a good presidential candidate or someone that will pilot the affairs of this once great country to an enviable height and not the mediocre that our past leaders especially Buhari have reduced it to.
Thank you and good morning.
Ireportlive:
cool

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Ireportlive: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2022
kaludestiny10:
At least people can attest to Peter Obi as a man of integrity outside the political sphere. Can the same be said about your Chicago drug lord. A man who has enslaved those living in Lagos with multiple taxation and diverting same to his personal purse or wallet. Your preferred candidate is a man of questionable character aside his fragile health condition. Nigerians including yourself deserve a good presidential candidate or someone that will pilot the affairs of this once great country to an enviable height and not the mediocre that our past leaders especially Buhari have reduced it to.
Thank you and good morning.

Go and read Panama papers and see what International association of investigative journalist world wide said about Obi the thief without integrity,
Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by yahoodetector: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Abia people this is your incoming governor and nothing you can do about it

That was what you Agbado urchins said about Anambra and it failed. grin
Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by realstars: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2022
No one is interestade.
Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2022
I will do that once I am able to lay my hands on that write up. But from Obi's defence, he said that he didn't divert public funds but that he used his personal funds in opening those offshore accounts. At least we know that he is into many verifiable businesses. But same can't be said about Tinubu on how he amassed his huge wealth.
Ireportlive:

Go and read Panama papers and see what International association of investigative journalist world wide said about Obi the thief without integrity,
Re: Uche Ogah Dedicates Victory To All Abians (Video) by Ireportlive: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2022
kaludestiny10:
I will do that once I am able to lay my hands on that write up. But from Obi's defence, he said that he didn't divert public funds but that he used his personal funds in opening those offshore accounts. At least we know that he is into many verifiable businesses. But same can't be said about Tinubu on how he amassed his huge wealth.

CCB rules doesn't allow a Governor or his immediate family to own a foreign bank account

And Obi had never declared content of the account before which is another violation

(1) (2) (Reply)

ACF Back Order To Shoot Herdsmen Carrying AK-47s / Motorcycle Thief Caught By Anti-Cult Volunteer Corps, Ika Unit, Delta (Photos) / I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.