Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (free Building Estimate For All) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (free Building Estimate For All) (343 Views)

Get One Free Building Design / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / A Security House Building Estimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (free Building Estimate For All) by ephcarpon(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Free Cost (rough cost) Estimate for Everyone.
My name Engr. Ephraim
I am a Civil Engineer based in PortHarcourt Nigeria.
I can help you with your basic Civil Engineering works from Paper Works to Construction and finishes.
But that’s not all.
For what so ever building project you have, I can give you a free rough estimate of what it should cost you. This includes the total blocks, all material cost put together, Labour and expected professional fee.
I don’t offer free designs ( I strictly charge for this)
Designs includes: Architectural, Civil , Electrical and Mechanical.

I can also offer
Project construction and supervision
project planning and scheduling services (using Primavera P6).
…I also accept Sublets* of Rendering works to a professional standard.
Chat or call 07065116837
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (free Building Estimate For All) by ephcarpon(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Be free to ask questions of things you don’t understand or to which extent you might need help.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (free Building Estimate For All) by sartun(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sir what do you think the estimate will cost for 3bedroom flat using 9inch blocks for main building and 6inch blocks for fence
How many blocks with 9inch will I need and if possible estimate of cements too.
And apart from lintel, where else again do you think needs Iron rods to make the building strong?
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Following Is Not A Roofing Materials( See Here ) / To Let: Newly Built Mini Flat & 2 Bedroom Flat At Idera Area Odogunyan Ikorodu. / Plots Of Land Selling At Arizon Estate Idera Scheme Eleko Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.