Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket (1752 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Wears Dirty Underwears More? / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / The Demon Rabbles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
I lurb this woman so much actually, she just doesn’t know it.

I lurb her so much that I wanted to tell you guys some things about her, if your not interested in stories better you just STOP reading now, I would advise you to read anyway enemies! cheesy

This all began, last august on this thread it https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-494063.0.htmlt all took place, I had been banned severally before that but on this very day, I was given a  life ban y’know,a moderator actually reported me on that very day and she used it as a greedy opportunity to BAN me, I think she was supposibly trying to give me a LIFE or perhaps profess her LOVE for me really, I just don’t know why she had to go about it that way??sometimes it baffles me do people really actually get life bans?i thought it was a tease but now I know it ain’t due to that experience.(lol laugh all you want atleast I’m bold enough to say it myself who gives AF)

Sooo I wasn’t actually told it was a ‘life ban’ but there was no time-limit on it, and the days and weeks went by(lol) still not able to post went to see Seun (null), spoke to other pals all to no avail, y’know they really worship that sun burnt woman y’know?another thing about Nigerian men and non-nigerian women  undecided *smirk* anyway ofcourse I HAD A LIFE, so that was it until earliar this year I went to see Seun, and sort of tried to persuade him(I was very humble and sweet exactly what he likes)and he granted me request after negotiating with the demon he put on a pedestal.

Life on nl had been good since then, although people who knew me then were always contemplating why I was absent for so long well what do you know?Although I do agree I have been a bit notorious on the site a few months later down the line, it wasn’t all by my doing just had to survive somehow . angry tongue

I don’t take anything to seriously here, but I just can’t stand weak & very cunning people, rules say no invading of the word censor, how many people do that daily on here and get missed?infact the mods & supermods invade their powers to much they r guilty of the same things they make rules against! The rules say no personal attacks,people do that everywhere, I mean is it just me or do my thread always attract the wrong people? ive really had enough with the hypocritical, favouritist, backward, deceitful, ill-mannered  movements on this site!!

Me and some ape(SickR******) got banned together the other day fair enough although I was pissed later about it, y’know what pissed me off the most how she openly displayed her favouritist values as she unbanned the ill-mannered nuckka!

To damnnn much gets tolerated on this site, and I believe people need to see to it, the amount of times I have been insulted and ‘personally attacked’ on the site it’s just lifebreathtaking, ive made reports on so many occasions NOTHING was done about it, but heyy when  Pweety4Me’s ID’s pops in ya face you want to be so quick to judge a situation when you don’t even do YOUR BLOODY JOB!! 

I don’t really care to say much, I really just wanted to bring some things to people's attention, sometimes it’s get emotional talking about these stuff sad grin undecided  , what an nl, you people need to get your act together, Seun when you want to start seeing changes you make some good choices, there is to many DEAD eggs in your dominion, the attitude is just spoilt rotten and people are just too arrogant, it’s just a website get the f over it, nobody is a KING OR QUEEN on the site, the PEOPLE make the site what it is now, what it was before, and what it will be later, what your job to do is to please the people not to try and 'exploit' them?umm hello website?lmaooo

I DON'T want my ID back ooo(pleasure is yours), just keep it, wetin I want do with ya website sef? thing wey dry like garri with no warra abeggiii ive said my own make whatever you want out of it, gracias!!

Also i would like to commend those that keep it REAL, on this site y'know it really goes a  long way, i don't actuallly understand how people who are grown can dsiplay such immaturity in public, so guys you keep it up, and to those that lubb me that i know and like too same here mehn grin wink cool   

P4M cyaaaasmiley

Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by claremont(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2011
Guy/Lady, Nairaland is not the all in all of social networking sites, If NL bans you, you can as well go on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ e.t.c. I really don't understand why people tend to take this place so seriously. The romance chat room which used to be a place for intellectually challenging debates has been turned into one huge joke by a dreadful cabal, what a load of shite!
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^I was advised to post it in the Romance section.

And NL did not Ban Me, the demon did, ur entitled to your opinion tho.
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by 190smh: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
so mukina is the demon

mukina i'll like to use this opportunity to appeal that u release my original ID for me embarassed embarassed

Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
Claremont.

Is there an law, provision or idea that presupposes that an aggrieved person does not have a right to pursue quest for redress?

Meanwhile does Nland provide any section for complaint and such?

Think before yarning dust dude. Plus i have never seen any intellectually sound post carrying your name.

No offense meant!
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by 190smh: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
Hold up -

This is PWEETY4ME ooh

ROTFLMFOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
Pweety i feel you pain jor! Me too no send ban! As long as my point is passed across! Na people wey no get work dey carry username for head! Just let everything rest! But if i was you sha, NO ONE would stop me o! you can only stop the username! I smelt partiality in the whole thing too! I saw the thread in question, and the other fellow was unbanned! Fights happen every day. Worse fights! I Still think there's a CLIQUE here! if you DONT DANCE TO THEIR TUNE, you are fired! That SHIT doesnt cut it with me! Raise your Head on High! You've made a point! smiley
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by 190smh: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOOO grin grin

Mukina - come and silence people advising others here

and please release my P4ME - shes unique in her own way which i <3 <3 cheesy cheesy

Pleaseee embarassed embarassed
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

Pweety i feel you pain jor! Me too no send ban! As long as my point is passed across! Na people wey no get work dey carry username for head! Just let everything rest! But if i was you sha, NO ONE would stop me o! you can only stop the username! I smelt partiality in the whole thing too! I saw the thread in question, and the other fellow was unbanned! Fights happen every day. Worse fights! I Still think there's a CLIQUE here! if you DONT DANCE TO THEIR TUNE, you are fired! That poo doesnt cut it with me! Raise your Head on High! You've made a point! smiley

^^wow!

So you saw it 2?i thought i was the only 1. . .nobody is your my friend on nl i know, but c'mon when you see something wrong why not say something?

Thanx smiley
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by MMM2(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
heyaa

i just pity and really feel 4 pweety4me embarassed
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^Lol no need for that,i'm just allowing my voice be heard ooo cheesy
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by SAFO(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
I like you pweety smiley
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by 190smh: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by cantell(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
190smh:

so mukina is the demon

mukina i'll like to use this opportunity to appeal that u release my original ID for me embarassed embarassed

You need to stay banned for as long as possible.
You're a nuisance.
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by MMM2(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
bittatruth:

^^Lol no need for that,i'm just allowing my voice be heard ooo cheesy

i heard u pweety & is it well smileysmiley
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
cantell:

You're a nuisance.
cool cool cool
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by yuzedo: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
Pwetty4me, sweerie, if u allow me nyash you for ONLY 61mins 73secs, I will not only un-ban you, I will ban dat Karashika angry. . . Even from facebook sef! I swaaaaar to allaaaaaah! grin tongue
. . So wus yo number?! wink cheesy

P.s. Big WOW getting a sane comment from MMM shocked undecided
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by MMM2(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^
Sorry
Who re u angryangryangry
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by 190smh: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
cantell:

You're a nuisance.

Coconut head rite after you cheesy cheesy
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by cantell(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
190smh:

Coconut head rite after you  cheesy  cheesy
Lele! Na only you, aboki!
Your ban was a unanimous decision by nairalanders.
You'll remain banned till you change. You can start by changin your weird red font to black.
Onuku!
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by 190smh: 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2011
^Find the nearest Transformer from your current location

Stand in front of it - unzip your fly and piss on it

Come back here and tell me what happened!

Ano grin grin
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by 190smh: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
LMFAO @ Broke arse who cant afford 3 Square meal wearing glasses to what cantell saying shocked shocked
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by cantell(m): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

LMFAO @ Broke arse who cant afford 3 Square meal wearing glasses to what cantell saying  shocked shocked
That una family madness wan show im self. First you start laughing at your own dry jokes and next thing you know, you go n*aked.
Hold yourself while you still can.
Btw while you keep calm, take four tablets of lagatin. The usual single dose can't contain you any longer.
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Mynd44: 4:06am On Aug 24, 2011
Pweety pele. Just hang in there we all missi you(well atleast a handful of us)
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Mynd44: 4:26am On Aug 24, 2011
And I never knew there were so many disturbed people on NL
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2011
Miss me?what for?you know me b4?

I see she has seen this thread already, woman you need to check urself, i weep for those who have you as family!(seriously)
smiley
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by tpia5: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2011
earliar this year I went to see Seun, and sort of tried to persuade him(I was very humble and sweet exactly what he likes)

was going to comment on this but i think i'm hungry and not thinking clearly right now.
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by tpia5: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2011
^^the thread's about you, sweetie.
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2011
Take heart dear(certainly not my heart coz is too soft). I really feel your pain. This is injustice. Lets get lawyers and sue Nairaland(Seun and da 4ucka Mod).
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by pk1(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2011
Cyber/Forum-war, a complete waste of resourceful time,
                                                                        , my opinion
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by kpolli(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2011
Claremont ur name enter wikipedia sha. . . . am jealous

@mods pls do not ban me ooooo for wat am about to say

Well i have only been banned once (thanks to my NL luv), i have argued and fought n insulted (especially sexkillz and that slowpoke of yesterday). . . n i have not been banned. . . . So therefore, am I in their clique? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gnld New Product For Fish Farming / T. B Joshua And Gani Adams Both Hail From The Same Town. / What The Human Face Might Look Like 100,000 Years From Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.