Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Difference Between Winners And Losers: Which One Are You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Difference Between Winners And Losers: Which One Are You? (549 Views)

Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers / The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Netflix Enters Nigeria, See The Winners And Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Winners And Losers: Which One Are You? by indollars: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
TIME: A lot of people complain that they do not have enough time to put into practice what they have learnt about making money online. Do you give this type of excuse? If you do, i'm here to tell you that your excuse is not strong enough for me. Everyone on the face of this earth is equal when it comes to time, we all have 24 hours a day. It does not matter whether you are rich, poor, white, black, short, tall, handsome, educated or not, we are all equal when it comes to time. For you to become a winner in life, you must go past this excuse. You need to find a way to structure your time in such a way that you will find time to do things that will help you become a winner in life. I don't care how you do it, JUST DO IT! Or you remain a LOSER.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Buyer Of Empty Containers / Hot Sale!!! Large Format Printers / Short Code Business Consults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.