Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,952 members, 7,838,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers (323 Views)

Hell Is Not The Final Destination Of Lost Souls / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by obonujoker(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2022
This question has been lingering a lot... Please give answers with interpretation of scriptures

1. Heaven where God resides, or a new Earth to be created

2. When a believer dies, does the soul go directly to God's heaven, or is there a particular part of heaven for him/her?
Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by God1000(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Happy Sunday friends.
Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by LOVEGINO(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2022
obonujoker:
This question has been lingering a lot... Please give answers with interpretation of scriptures

2. When a believer dies, does the soul go directly to God's heaven, or is there a particular part of heaven for him/her?

grave. That's all.
Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2022
I'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, would you like if i participate in the discussion using the scriptures to back my beliefs?

Please just a YES or NO is ok! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by Steep(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2022
1.From the bible the ultimate destination is the new earth.
Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

The bible ends with God coming down to take abode with men. God is going to come down from heaven to the new earth. The final destination is the new earth not heaven.

2. After death the soul/Spirit of a Christian goes to be with Jesus.

Acts 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Philippians 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by budaatum: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers

Where demons end up trembling, I suppose.

Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
obonujoker:

1. Jesus Christ, the one who offered you the promise of Salvation through Him promised His followers eternity in either of Eternal Reward(Heaven) or Eternal Damnation(Hellfire) in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

2. When a believer dies, his remains sleeping in the grave where he was buried, until when Jesus Christ returns to resurrected and then judge His people- John 5 vs 19 - 29 & Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Only after judgment day will anyone then be allowed into either of Heaven or Hell/Hellfire. undecided
Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by terrezo2002(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, would you like if i participate in the discussion using the scriptures to back my beliefs?

Please just a YES or NO is ok! smiley
Just don't comment. You will begin an unending argument here.
Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2022
obonujoker:

New heaven and earth! Revelation 21:1

Man is made for the earth and not for any other place. Isaiah 45:12.

However, because this earth will be destroyed, therefore, only those qualified for the new heaven and earth will be lifted up from it, to meet The Lord in the air, on that Day.

And those not lifted up shall be destroyed along with the earth as the earth gets destroyed.

But until that day, all are in sleep in the grave.
Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2022
LOVEGINO:
grave. That's all.

Many books are missing in your Bible eg Ezekiel, Isaiah, Mathew, Mark, Revelation etc
Re: Where Is The Final Destination Of Believers by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2022
terrezo2002:

Just don't comment. You will begin an unending argument here.

Wow! I thought it's Obonujoker that's asking a question not you.

But since i've not heard anything from him i'll reserve my comment! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Only Man That Spoke About Covid-19 Before It Happened! / Mar'hababika Yah Ramadan / Is It Right For A Pastor To Do Something Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.