Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Searching For Job, Desperately.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Searching For Job, Desperately.... (903 Views)

Police Searching For Man Seen On CCTV Footage Stealing Manholes In Lagos (Video) / 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Job, Desperately.... by Dj8064209091: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2022
Am feeling terribly pitied to myself as a father who can't get a reasonable paying job upon all my knowledge in a lot of jobs. I had managed two filing stations, and managed a section of hotel, also a teacher.......I had never had issues in any of the jobs apart from the fact that I left my family to do such work and my wife gave me condition, that for her to come and stay with me, that I must get her a job that pays at least N40,000 to enable her to stay with me, yet the jobs I did never given me chance or space to go looking for teaching job for her in Rivers State.....Pls now am ready to let off the hook of joblessness, am also a professional driver and computer operator, I would so much appreciate any assistance given to me here to get any job associated to all I mentioned, in addition, I read Public Administration and Management, I served since 2015/2016 (kogi state) pls help me, this is my number 080 6420 9091....
Re: Searching For Job, Desperately.... by Stephen0mozzy: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Dj8064209091:
Am feeling terribly pitied to myself as a father who can't get a reasonable paying job upon all my knowledge in a lot of jobs. I had managed two filing stations, and managed a section of hotel, also a teacher.......I had never had issues in any of the jobs apart from the fact that I left my family to do such work and my wife gave me condition, that for her to come and stay with me, that I must get her a job that pays at least N40,000 to enable her to stay with me, yet the jobs I did never given me chance or space to go looking for teaching job for her in Rivers State.....Pls now am ready to let off the hook of joblessness, am also a professional driver and computer operator, I would so much appreciate any assistance given to me here to get any job associated to all I mentioned, in addition, I read Public Administration and Management, I served since 2015/2016 (kogi state) pls help me, this is my number 080 6420 9091....

Better change your signature if you want to be taken serious
Re: Searching For Job, Desperately.... by Restroom: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
For now, you can become an agent of Sunking and make income selling their
Solar lights
Solar fans
Solar tv

You earn the commission every Monday for sales you make during the week

In addition, as a man, you can also mk extra income from charging customers for.installing.their.Sunking solar system

Basically.what this.means.is that you.can also make.money daily.from installation.of.sunking solar lights.......sometimes I earn 3k, 5k or 7k a day.when I run round doing installation.of.the.sunking solar lights.

Multiply that with three.to.four days,.you can estimate.how much that adds up to

Finally, the.company pays you basic salary.for meeting their target

If you meet.5-12 weighted point, the company.will pay.you 10k.salary.on the.6th.of the month

If you meet 13-19 weighted point, the company will pay you salary of 17k salary

If you meet 20-35 weighted point, the company will pay you 25k salary

Now as you meet these sales.target, they also attach extra incentive to it which are.paid monthly

If you.meet that 5-12 weighted point , you recieve why we call free.angaza credit totalling 3925

If you meet 13-19 weighted point, you recieve 5900 free angaza.credit

If you meet 20-24 weighted point, you recieve.9000 free credit

And if you meet 25-35 weighted point, you recieve 12,000 free angaza credit

The angaza credit are pid within 24-48hours of the month ending , which means the 1-2bda of each new month

Now this is where it gets Interesting

When you sell Sunking products, you are like a lapo loan officer who give out loans and go out to make collections on the loan

Sunking has two ways of selling their products

They sell cash and they also sell on easybuy, that's to , instalmental payment .

You get paid your commission whether customers buy the product as cash or easybuy.

However, you make more money when your customers buy the product from. You as instalmental or easybuy. For example , Sunking three bulb solar light is sold for cash at 26k. You gain as agent when you sell this product as cash is just 1k.

However, this same three bulb. A customer can choose to buy it from. You on easy buy, that is, instalmental payment.

If he does so, the price changes.

The price for buying the three bulb on easy buy becomes 31900.

Here is the break down:

The company says , just collect 10% of the easybuy product from the customer. After this, give the customer the product.

Which means, to buy Sunking three bulb as easybuy, the company ask you to collect 3900 from the customer. Register the customer details and activate the product for the customer.
The 3900 the customer pays, is down payment out of the 31900 , he will have to pay on easy buy to get the product.

The customer will be given the three bulb and you as agent can instal it for the customer. The 3900 payment will give the customer light for 7 days . After this seven days, the customer is expected to be paying 1000 weekly for 26weeks.

Out of this 1000 the customer pays weekly, Sunking gives you 4-10% , for collecting this payment for the lamp from the customer till the customer successfully pays for everything, which will now amount to 26eeeks x 1000 plus 3900 initial down payment = 2600+ 1000= 3600.

So you make 3600 for selling three bulb on easy buy whereas you make only 1000 for selling the same three bulb as cash sale

Now, imagine you have 50 Sunking customers who have bought 3 bulb light from you on easy easybuy....everyweek as they pay 1000, you earn, 100(10%) fro. Their payment. 100 Naira x 50 paying customers , you earn 5k free weekly every Monday

Which means as your easy buy customer base grows, your weekly earnings from their weekly payment for their Sunking easy buy solar products increases

Hence, the reason some agent earn as much as 30-50k weekly from. Sunking because they have a wide customer base of Sunking customers who have bought easybuy product from Sunking and are paying weekly.

Basically therefore, in Sunking you earn from

Salary (monthly )
Star rewards (monthly)
Sales incentive or commission(weekly)
Collection incentive (weekly) the percent you get from paying customers who buy sunkingeasy buy products)

Finally, installation fee ( daily) money you charge customers to fix new Sunking solar product for them. You can fix for your customers and many female agents who need installers.

Sure, the job is not easy, but one thing you are sure of , you can never ever be broke in life S money will constantly be entering into your account
.either from the company as your reward
Or from customers who want to buy new products or who want to pay for their products .

Therefore, if you wish , you can learn more about becoming a Sunking agent. And join. I and my wife joined the company last April here in Benin. I have other side hustle , and I decided to add it to them.

I recieved 5k free collection incentive last Monday while my wife recieved 9k.

Today I did two installation and made 2k from it .... tomorrow I'm expecting about 8k for sales commission and collection incentive as well while my wife should be expecting like 7-9k.

Last month I met 13 point target , I was paid 17k salary and given another 5k something as angaza incentive ( star rewards)

Between April to November 12,2022, I have made over 250k doing installation jobs for clients ....I enter ceiling , climb ladder to put panel in roof tops. I have almost fallen once from ladder but God saved.me,I ended up with bruises. I have hammered my hands many times but the incidence has reduced.

Happiiy, if I say I want to be saving 2k a day , I can ....but I took some loans to pay off old debts from the days before I joined Sunking and I also recently bought a car of 400k( I sold my old premera at 280k and added 130k , to buy the new car).

Where did I get the money from , to service the loans and complete payment for the car? Bros, na hustling with Sunking.

Lowest some agent charge for installing solar lights is 1.5k for three bukbs. In one hour, I'm done. 4 bulbs ,2k. 5bb 2-3k. If you are good , you can do up to 20 of such installation a week. Do the maths and imagine the money.

But trust me, it is not easy. If you say you are looking for a sure way to earn good income as a man, not easy money, become Sunking agent. If I say let me start working on buying land and raising a two bed flat, as I dey so, I swear with Jahs help,and this Sunking business, in one year I can get the job done. But that one does not freak me. I done too suffer....so make I slow down and try flex.myself first with the small thing I'm getting from the business.

Sometimes, installation money alone is over 60k a month minus all the other benefits I started above.

So if you are hustler , and like working at your own pace,without some boss controlling you from 8-5om daily, I will advise you become a Sunking agent. You can WhatsApp me on 09079496934

Take note their products are good and in high demand

The tv
Fans
Lights and others

Read up on the company....and if you are the type that like paid job, you can also qualify for recruitment as office staff when job openings come up.....as our area manager where I am, got the job through such open door opportunities...even our zonal manager too, same way.....so for graduates, there are opportunities for career advancement , just keep your eyes open and ears to the ground ....for news about recruiting open to agents...when you confirm it, apply if you nee their requirements. If you pass, you will be offered the job. Many agents have gotten jobs this way. They even enocurage their agents who are interested in working with them to further their studies so that they can qualify and be considered for employment when opportunities come up. Who knows, you might get lucky. As for me, wat I hate the most, is for someone to dictate how I use my time. So, office job is not my thing.....aside from the fact that I hate taking orders from so called bosses.

You can do it as a side hustle or full time job. It all depends on you. Right now, with installation money and all put together , I earn around 110-140monthly ....for something I do as part time hustle .....and at my own pa

1 Like

Re: Searching For Job, Desperately.... by NaijaCover(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
is here to cover
Re: Searching For Job, Desperately.... by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Look for a site and work
I'm sure there are alot of sites where you live
You can start with serving mason if you know nothing about pouring concrete
It'll keep you fit and make you some money
To get job hard except you're skilled or have connection

(1) (Reply)

My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Kogi Community Ravaged By ‘IPOB’ Attacks / Mob Invade Christian Wedding To Sexually Harass Christian Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.