Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) (496 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by saaondoenock: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ar0oIl9A0

A young man has made his woman go viral on social media after he revealed that she brought food to his place of work.

He gushed over her for going under the scorching sun to ensure that she delivers him something to eat.

The man known as Izrichie on TikTok shared a video showing when his babe was crossing the road with a bag containing food flask.

He used MC Galaxy’s song, Fine Girl as the soundtrack while appreciating his woman for showing him love and care.

Itzrichie captioned; ”Under the hot sun she still managed to bring me food at work.”

Netizens were full of praises for the lady, and many adviced the man to marry her as soon as possible.

Please don’t disappoint her when time comes remember this all time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by shemauaminuharu: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
She Brought two Food
Her along the One inside the food flask

Hollam tight because that one no fit even stop him from Chéating on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by abdurrahmankas: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
After spending close to 30k on her birthday on my own birthday the only thing I get is today a special person and king is born scatter everywhere I gat your back and clear road for a king, "chiamaka stop clearing road for me I no dey stay inside bush"���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by ahnie: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Awwwwwww
Cuddlebugs
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
People are just talking about the romantic side of this and no one is thinking about the story behind that. I can only think of 2 things here:
1. The man used to complain of tiredness at night when the lady needs him most so she take food to him regularly to replenish every lost energy
2. There's one chefchi somewhere trying to use food and snatch the man grin grin
At the end of the day she's very smart and I like that.

ADTR!!!
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by JASONjnr(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Make I do marry abeg......

Make people no carry love do me shege for this NL.....
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by lilvicky68(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Omo.. woman wey get this kind shape no suppose dey Waka under hot sun
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by Wawelexy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Na food be your problem? That doesn't mean she wouldn't prepare you breakfast sooner or later

(1) (Reply)

TG Omori- "I Need A God Fearing Sugar Mummy" / “how Dem Take Dey Toast Army Woman" Burna Boy Ask Fans / Buchi Weds Arike His Partner: After They Had Broken Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.