Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Business Can I Engage Into - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Business Can I Engage Into (248 Views)

Engage On Camp Committees Activities, NYSC Charges Prospective Corps Members / Which Job Can I Engage In As An Undergraduate On Holiday? / Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Engage Into by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good day Great Nairalanders!!...

I'm a level 200 student of a second generation University located in the south south part of Nigeria. I'm 22yrs old and Self Sponsored. cry

I'm confuse and in need of ideas. I'm this kind of person who doesn't like handwork; fashion and designing, barbing, plumbing etc I so much dislike it, I'm sure most people are like that.

During the ASUU Strike I got a Managerial Job (exactly what I'm studying in school). I was managing a mini betting shop and was able to save up to 180k. Coming back to school, I paid my bills; school fees, house rent, foodstuffs etc and currently I'm left with 100k.

So Nlanders, what business can I engage myself into that won't affect my Studies. I was thinking of engaging into making sharwama. Aside that, i need ideas and advices from u guys!

Admin/Moderator please push to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce 2022 Agric Science Essay And Obj Answers / Fundraising For #58000 Tuition Fees / Use Social Media To Boost Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.