Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content (2582 Views)

Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves / Check Out This, And Pls Don't Laf! / Pls Don't Laff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by RichieJ1: 6:17am On Aug 24, 2011
people no dey hear word again o! i said don't open! grin

A couple, age 67, went to the doctor's office. The doctor asked, "What can
I do for you?"

The man said, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?"

The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed. When the couple finished, the doctor
said, "There is nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse." And he
then charged them $32.00.

This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment,
have intercourse, pay the doctor and leave.

Finally the doctor asked, "Just what exactly are you trying to find out?"

The old man said, "We're not trying to find out anything. She is married
and we can't go to her house. I am married and we can't go to my house.
The Holiday Inn charges $60.00 and the Hilton charges $75.00. We do it here
for $32.00, and I get back $28.00 from Medicare for a visit to the doctor's
office."
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by oderemo(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2011
the joke is lame like ghadafi fightback.
next
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2011
Lol
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by olawalebabs(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
nice one
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by Ben13: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lol u try wink
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by Ajibel(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
I am laffing at the dryness grin grin grin
Ben-10:

Lol u try wink
Im no try
ode remo:

the joke is lame like ghadafi fightback.
next
Lol
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by Sophizzy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
U harsh o! smiley
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by Forbes2000: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
lol, funny, all this haterz wey no sabi laff make una go generator grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by ice234: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
Copied from bbm broadcasts. Old tale
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by RichieJ1: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2011
be positive man, the day is just starting undecided read a joke from the legendary one grin and post a gud comment cheesy
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by newbride: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
didn't feel the joke tingle
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by StudioCFR(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
Stale
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by busybody20: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
^ bad belly tongue grin
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by busybody20: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
Richie J:

people no dey hear word again o! i said don't open! grin

lol grin
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by StudioCFR(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
busybody20:

^ bad belly tongue grin

Not true
I'm a legend
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by busybody20: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
na only YOU sabi say u b legend 4 ya mind! grin
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by StudioCFR(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
Enemy grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by RichieJ1: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
na only YOU sabi say u b legend 4 ya mind!
na so i see am o, nairaland people dey call me badt guy, becos i know some very badt guys grin grin grin grin grin grin, i dey serious o, obj na my padi wink
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by Forbes2000: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2011
obj na my padi Wink
dangote and adenuga dey work for me grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by StudioCFR(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
Richie J:

na so i see am o, nairaland people dey call me badt guy, becos i know some very badt guys grin grin grin grin grin grin, i dey serious o, obj na my padi wink

u dey yarn dust

*hands off tha keyboard jor* angry
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by RichieJ1: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2011
u dey yarn dust

*hands off tha keyboard jor*

if you dey vex, walk down the road and go hug transformer tongue
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by kinguy(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2011
Try sha, bt still frownin
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by RichieJ1: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2011
Try sha, bt still frownin

why are you frowning this early morning naw?, your babe did not service your joystick well in the night? grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by bright007(f): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2011
*This wirtuep is as dry as å dseret!
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by Forbes2000: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
na wa for una o shocked shocked you guys should encourage the winklegendary one wink na, atleast boost him moral
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by StudioCFR(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
Where is the joke undecided
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by Ajibel(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
bright007:

*This wirtuep is as dry as å dseret!

Lacks moisture,poster lacks sense of humor and content lacks the power of laffing tremor grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by chumakk: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
block thread!!!, pls don't repeat this again tongue
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by RichieJ1: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2011
na wa for una o, this is my first joke and u peeps can't even encourage me, chei!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by ARareGem(f): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2011
I'll encourage you. It was funny.
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by RichieJ1: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2011
thanks babe that was very encouragin grin grin grin don't mind all this haters tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pls Don't Open: Extremely Dangerous And Corrupt Content by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2011
Richie J:

na wa for una o, this is my first joke and u peeps can't even encourage me, chei!!!!  cry cry cry cry

Richie u dont realise the trauma N.l can cause u when u have ya first thread opened! I was aware of it and i had to come up wiv a School admission thread in ma first N.l post, no criticism, no quarrel! Etc grin

Then i moved over to sexualty Sec then Romance Sec and gained popularity, finally here i am in Joke dealing wiv The rants, and Sporacious gibberishes spawned by Studio, Gbagbo and Ode Remo! angry

Be strong and couragious and forget not to think the N.l way!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drugs Invented By Women, For Men. . . Men Beware! / Tall Guy + Short Girl = ? / Mid-week Laughter With The Best Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.