Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Story Of 18 Old Buy Who Makes 200k To 400k By Uploading Short Books On Amazon - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Story Of 18 Old Buy Who Makes 200k To 400k By Uploading Short Books On Amazon (175 Views)

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of 18 Old Buy Who Makes 200k To 400k By Uploading Short Books On Amazon by THANKkGODKING(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
I when I started my Amazon kdp journey, there was this fear and confusion that almost made me give up on it because of the messages I saw on some amazon kdp groups ...

Many were complaining about not making sales from their books...

Others had issues with their account getting banned and terminated.
Meanwhile, there were others who were always smiling, Their books were scaling...

Yeah, so it seems sales are not really for everyone someone said ...

I disagree
I decided to follow the advice of an authority -- zig Ziglar ...

Who said if you want to be successful in any field in life, simply identify those who are already successful in that field and COPY THEM ...
Because success is DUPLICATEABLE

I followed through and I was quick to discover the following among the many reasons why some are not scaling on Amazon kdp.

The Wrong mindset about this business model was emphatic.
Many feel it is just about publishing and dollars will start running after their books...

Some publish very poor-quality books and expect sales �
Whereas every publisher's role on Amazon kdp is to create quality solutions in Books for the audience on Amazon kdp in need.

If your book solves a problem ...it will sell
In my course of following Successful men in this business, I had the privilege of having access to quality information about this business model this info aided me to scale very fast ...on Amazon kdp
Some books get orders daily,some don't
Why? Is it Luck �
No � there is something you are missing.

I will be giving out this ebook on Amazon Kindle direct publishing for FREE for as many who need it, to scale And publish the better solution on Amazon kdp. (It will open your eyes)
As long as you will read and implement

Plus a training this weekend

If you are interested reply interested message on Whatsapp with the number of my signature above

Let's connect and grow together ...
The sky is big enough for all

(1) (Reply)

Motherless Home / Gym Manager/ Sales Lady Needed / Smart Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.