Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

For Those Who Work From Home, How Do You Handle This Channel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For Those Who Work From Home, How Do You Handle This Channel (219 Views)

Work From Home Opportunity / Lets Us Help You Handle Your Website Project Professionally!!! / Need Content To Update My Blog... Work From Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Work From Home, How Do You Handle This Channel by DollarBuddy: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
So I work from the comfort of my home, and yes, it is very very rewarding. But then, you make the money and largely live indoors, the loneliness is terrible to say the least.

This is especially when all your neighbors have gone to work and you are the only one remaining in the whole estate.

Those of us who work from home, please how do you beat the loneliness?
Re: For Those Who Work From Home, How Do You Handle This Channel by frazee: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Fore i dont feel lonely. I love the serenity.
Its peaceful. The sweet part that you are at home with no pressure and nobody stress.
Once its 3pm i am done, before people starts coming home from work..
Its fun for me

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Work From Home, How Do You Handle This Channel by DollarBuddy: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
frazee:
Fore i dont feel lonely. I love the serenity.
Its peaceful. The sweet part that you are at home with no pressure and nobody stress.
Once its 3pm i am done, before people starts coming home from work..
Its fun for me

Yeah, it's fun bro. I enjoy it too. But sometimes, I jus feel like not working at all... grin grin

Don't you feel that way sometimes too? If you do, how do you beat that??
Re: For Those Who Work From Home, How Do You Handle This Channel by donsheddy1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you're bored you can just quit your job. You're doing remote job and you're complaining of boredom.
DollarBuddy:
So I work from the comfort of my home, and yes, it is very very rewarding. But then, you make the money and largely live indoors, the loneliness is terrible to say the least.

This is especially when all your neighbors have gone to work and you are the only one remaining in the whole estate.

Those of us who work from home, please how do you beat the loneliness?

(1) (Reply)

Someone That Can Help Me Block An MTN Sim Please? 10K / Portable 80000mah Laptop Powerbank That Last For More Than 10hrs Daily / Suco Premium Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.