Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) (70337 Views)

Why Do Food Vendors At Weddings Always Assume Photographers Are On Dry Fast? / Tips For Hiring Asian Wedding Photographers / Affordable Wedding Photographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by SMGGroup: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
loosecanon50:

Read properly. He said the person he sent to confirm the venue said such place doesn't exist in the area.

there is Igbo etche in Rivers state
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by selfdefence: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
No be lie, things dey happen o
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
doggedfighter:

Really ?

This thing you put up here is nonsense.
If you can't identify normal guys having an event.

His friend can .

When it's your turn go and find out .

The right thing for you to do is to return their money back. That way you would have justified that you are not a scammer yourself!

1 Like

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by teepain: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

How can they be when all they ever think about is quick and easy money?!

Such mentally lazy and greedy youths! SMH!

This is your damning verdict on the younger generation is why I fear for Nigeria's future. Where do we go from here as a nation?
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by cigaricon(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Your story doesn't add up at all. How do they intend to rob you at a location that doesn't exist in the first place? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by texannaija: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
SeriouslySense:
This question should become a thread on its own, i am very curious, why so..

I dey tell you. Same here. Very very curious.

1 Like

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by texannaija: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Idoko619:
An interior deco was paid 2M upfront to come to Kano for a job, she got there and was kidnapped.
The family had to pay a Ransome of 10M.
They even paid her flight.

Inside life!. But we craze gan for this country shaa!.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Bigdiddo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
MajorGain:
The story no clear... The same venue the friend said does not exist was the same place he drove past and saw cult boys?

He no jooo clear
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by IamAsiri: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
MajorGain:
The story no clear... The same venue the friend said does not exist was the same place he drove past and saw cult boys?

The fact that an event centre does not exist on a street does not mean that the street doesn't exist.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by IamAsiri: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
SMGGroup:

there is Igbo etche in Rivers state

He said that a venue does not exist in Igbo Etche (probably an event centre mentioned).
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by trumpcoat(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
If na to robb he better what if they reap organ comot alive hmmm God save us
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by IamAsiri: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
chinae:

How will your friend say no such place as Igbo Etche?

Only few knows that Igbo Etche is not same as Etche. They are different distinct locations

Not "as" but "at".
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by MySay(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
My friend had a very bitter experience with this bad guys fee years ago. They dispossessed him of all his gadgets.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
loosecanon50:

Read properly. He said the person he sent to confirm the venue said such place doesn't exist in the area.

The place does not exist.. so where did the friend find the supposedly cult guys?

Or he went to any location of his choice in finding the 'cult' guys?

The story is not adding up, he said the place does not exist and he still sent his friend to go and check out a place where he said does not exist, and his friend found cult guys in a place he claimed does not exist?
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by felzokugo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Septagon:
This ur story no clear.u mean someone booked u from another state and u refused to go but u used the money and concluded it's scam when u have not seen first hand the location?what if those 'cultboys' were normal guys having an event, maybe reunion?
As u take use the money, who's the scammer now?
Jus imagine ur thought pattern..."what if thise cult boys were normal"....wetin normal with cultist? Abi u b one of them? Ezi!
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by chatinent: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
You, my friend, are the scammer.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Charly500(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
blackmantis:

He is only putting himself at risk.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Passionate888: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
That Igbo etche and Oyigbo is a hot bed for criminals
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by leofab(f): 1:33am On Nov 15, 2022
loosecanon50:

so where did he see the cult guys ? In the sky ?
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Poppia: 2:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Also don't do business with this user oreofepeters he will pretent to buy your old Facebook account and then disappear

He is a scammer
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Powersurge: 4:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Septagon:
This ur story no clear.u mean someone booked u from another state and u refused to go but u used the money and concluded it's scam when u have not seen first hand the location?what if those 'cultboys' were normal guys having an event, maybe reunion?
As u take use the money, who's the scammer now?

Person scam another person come dey form victim.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by gloryhouse(m): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Can you imagine.

Same thing happen to me Late last year I received a call from a man he said he's from Imo State that he as project for me that they want to give me a contract in there site at Imo State that I should come over so that they can give me the contract though I base in Lagos and I'm into REAL ESTATE and Site Engineer but immediately I received the call from them I was happy oh God thank you � o..who knows that I might be a Richest man from this contract. So this Man use to call me everyday and talk to me politely and calm so I continue believing him but one day my mind said I should go ask about this journey if it Good or Bad and also inform my Partner about this journey but unfortunately my partner and said to me that this journey we are about to go is not a good journey at all. If we go there we will not come back home again for the rest of our life and this is the same thing my mullan (Alfa) told me that they're Ritualist they want to use us to do money Ritual that they have used this false to kill lot of people.i even call them to send us a transport for coming then when we are coming back to Lagos we will pay the transport ourselves but they didn't send a dime to us till date......

THIS RITUALIST ARE EVERYWHERE MAY GOD CONTINUE TO GUILD US IN EVERYWHERE WE'RE GOING.
AMEN.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Juoflife1(f): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Why would they pay you money to kill you? This your story no clear
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by alizma: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2022
philo04:
Nah them wan thief me for Igbo Etech for ph
They called that their brother is getting married we both agreed price they sent half payment of 70k) to me.

I called a friend in ph cos I’m not base there to help me confirm the venue,only for me to hear that there is no such place at Igbo etch
Fwe days to the wedding they called I told them I’m set they ask me to bring all stuff for the event me self play along.

On wedding day I told my friend to go there to confirm he said he drove pass the place only to see cult guys. Nah so I take share their money with my friend o.

They latter called that I show refund them that nah God save me

Pls let be guided no mind my English
Is Igbo etche
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by SMGGroup: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2022
IamAsiri:

He said that a venue does not exist in Igbo Etche (probably an event centre mentioned).

You are so right
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Lawkutex(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2022
If the venue or the place they gave you the address to never existed then how did your friend know the location of the cultist. Your story is very confusing and funny
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Pharaohny: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Many criminals in PH
Ndi Cult area grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by IRALIFE(f): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2022
seborrhic:
u are also a criminal,using money that is not yours.
why didnt u return the money the so calledcultists sent to you?

Exactly and alert the police?
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by IRALIFE(f): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2022
seborrhic:
u are also a criminal,using money that is not yours.
why didnt u return the money the so calledcultists sent to you?

Exactly and alert the police? Thank God for delivering you but spending the money is not right.
Besides, you don't have concrete proof of their plans so they could turn the table on you. They could claim you were partly paid for a job which you didn't do and failed to refund( that's the fact of the case). If the matter gets to court, you go pay extra for damages.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Mordson: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Etche one of the most crime ridden areas of Rivers state. All sorts of crimes committed in that area No sane person should step foot in that place.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Those criminals from the animal kingdom of igbo etche, we know their way, be guided when doing business there. Kidnapping, robbery is their stock in trade. Even bolt doesnt go there. I hope you get the funds to replace your camera equipment.

You ve got to be a ruffian to even contemplate going to igbo etche for anything.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Toneyo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
The place doesn't exist yet your friend found the place/address!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) / This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Twin Brothers Play Best Man Role At Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.