Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Oau Post Ume Info Is Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Post Ume Info Is Here (8826 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / I Want To Know If This Info Is True..... / Urgent Info Is Needed On Ican Ats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by Jerie(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2007
This is to inform all ume candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2007/2008 JAMB examination and made Obafemi Awolowo University their first and/or second choice to note that there shall be a POST-UME screening exercise on saturday 29th sept, 2007 at 1.00pm in various centres in ile-ife. All candidates are expected to be seated by 12.00noon.

FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY.

Candidtes should register online by assessing the university website (oauife.edu.ng or eportal.oauife.edu.ng)to fill and submit the application form, 2 copies which will automatically contain the candidate's digital photograph as well as the exact screeing venue. One of these two original copies will be submitted on the day of the screening exercise together with a copy of the candidate's UME score print-out

Access to online facility will depend on payment of administrative charge of one thousand naira cash with a bank teller to the account of Obafemi Awolowo university in any branch of any of the two banks below.
Intercontinental bank
IBTC chartered benk

A certified copy of the teller will be collected at the screening venue

Scratch cards of 500 each are available in all branches of these two banks foe the purpose of gaining access to the post-UME E-portal on he website. the scratch card would also be used for checking of the result of the screening exercise as well as admission into the university.

access to the website forthe purpose of this screening exercise will remain open up till 12 midnight on friday, september 28, 2007.

Gsm help lines will be made available on the website as well as opportunity to interact via email (isis@oauife.edu.ng), two weeks to the screening date to provide information to candidates who may have one problem or another.

GOOD LUCK FOLKS
JERIE
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by raphillo: 1:55am On Aug 25, 2007
thanks for information, this will help all OAU prospective student stay bless.
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by tblack(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2007
tanks man i appreciate
pls i want to have an info about accomodation for those coming 4rm outside the state(osun) smiley
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by tblack(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2007
tanks man i appreciate
pls i want to have an info about accomodation for those coming 4rm outside the state(osun) smiley
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by nkemo: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2007
pls i want someone who is very sure to tell me if oau accept people who took their school for second choice and passed their post ume test if they admit such people and i also want to know if they are also allowed to take part in their post ume test.
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by medman007(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2007
Thank you very much Jerie for the vital information posted, but if i understand your post very well, the amount it will cost someone to obtain the teller and buy a scratch card is 1,500 i.e 1000 for teller and another 500 for the scratch card but the information in the website is that :[size=14pt]Obtain a N1,000 Teller for Adminstration charges [color=#000099]and a Scratch Card from either Inter-Continental or IBTC Bank.[/color] [/size]

So what i think from the instruction on the website is that the 1000 is for both the administrative charges and the scratch card. I wish everybody willing to write the post ume a successful exam ahead.
you can mail me or bell me on ahmed_ola007@yahoo.com.

Ahmed.
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by Purist(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2007
Finally, folks!

Prospective students can now fill the OAU Post UME form here: http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/postumea.php

Good luck ya'll!
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by sojiboy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2007
just read and dont give your money to someone you dont know 4 the post ume exam but trust worthy pple.
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by medman007(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2007
[size=14pt]Hi Fellow NLs,

Can anybody in lagos who is willing to write the OAU post UME or have filled his/her online form tell me which of the braches of the 2 banks i.e Intercontinental and IBTC chartered Bank can i get the money for the teller paid and obtain the scrath card and please. am i to obtain only the teller for 1000 or is for both the teller and scartch card. your urgent response will be appreciated. you can mail me or call on ahmed_ola007@yahoo.com.

Ahmed.
[/size]
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by yemzeben(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2008
hi guys thanks 4 the regular info,pls do any body know if direct entry candidates will also write the post ume.
thank sincere and accurate info ll be appreciated
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by staloone(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hi Guy's,
             Plz where can i obtain the POST UME form for OAU and how much does it cost. I will also love to know the POST UME date in Obafemi Awolowo University? i will be most gratefull for any clue.

You can also send me any info to my e-mail: jerry2xcel@yahoo.com

Tnx. it's urgent!!!!!!!!
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by oziwele(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2009
oau post ume is postponed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oau Post Ume Info Is Here by obiefune1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
welu should contact the skol but i have a package for u . past Q and A are available 08034185102 cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. / Weird Facts Picture Series -volume 2 / How Did Jamb Manage To Release Results In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.