Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid (734 Views)

Hyundai/kia/mitsubishi owners, sp-iii ATF Is Sacrosanct & in stock / Fluid Specs Q & A Thread / Can Using ATF Fluid In Place Of CVT Cause No Gear Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good day car gurus. I checked the ATF of my moms car and it's below the recommended gauge. I checked the car manual and it says the recommended ATF of the car is any ATF
T-IV. I checked online for more information and the Toyota ATF T-IV pictured below is recommended for the car which by the way is a pontiac vibe 2006. I saw one on konga for 7k. The price is not my problem but I wanted to ask if it's a good idea to buy from konga. If you any trusted dealer of original oil please drop his or her contact, Thank you. Mods please help me push this to the front page I need more input.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by Dozieson(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cuteamigo1:
Good day car gurus. I checked the ATF of my moms car and it's below the recommended gauge. I checked the car manual and it says the recommended ATF of the car is any ATF
T-IV. I checked online for more information and the Toyota ATF T-IV pictured below is recommended for the car which by the way is a pontiac vibe 2006. I saw one on konga for 7k. The price is not my problem but I wanted to ask if it's a good idea to buy from konga. If you any trusted dealer of original oil please drop his or her contact. Thank you.

Go to the market to see for yourself. Or you can contact the seller to know how he got his

1 Like

Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by Angrygoat: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Buy oando type 4. Forget toyota napackaging
I bought 4litres oando for Avensis that year,nothing do am.
Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dozieson:

Go to the market to see for yourself. Or you can contact the seller to know how he got his
thanks sir.
Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angrygoat:
thanks for the advice.
Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by RuneKingThor: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cuteamigo1:
thanks for the advice.
Take that advice at your own risk.

Look for the original of that manufacturer recommended oil only.
Ask Gazzuz. He might have some for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by Angrygoat: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wheen I speak, listen. Buy oando 4litres dextron IV,or 4. It's the saamething,toyota just branded dia name on it. those that don't have car ,are the ones telling u shi t. Well unless u wan waste your money.
Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
RuneKingThor:
Take that advice at your own risk.
Look for the original of that manufacturer recommended oil only. Ask Gazzuz. He might have some for sale.
Thanks so much. That's my intention.

1 Like

Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by bonnyhope: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angrygoat:

Op run from this advise

1 Like

Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by Angrygoat: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ode, what so u know abt toyota gears,ode. U think say toyota na nissan. Idiot
bonnyhope:

Op run from this advise

Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by boldx(m): 1:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Please do NOT buy from Konga or online. Look out for offline trusted dealers and buy from them. Transmissions are very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid by bonnyhope: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2022
Angrygoat:
Ode, what so u know abt toyota gears,ode. U think say toyota na nissan. Idiot

You can't even pass a single message without insult. How old are you sef

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Transmission Doesn't Change Easily / What Do You Think About Hybrid Vehicle For Public Transportation In Nigeria? / Static Electricity Can Cause A Fire At Gas Stations But Can Cell Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.