Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Norway Student Visa Support (no Deposit) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Norway Student Visa Support (no Deposit) (194 Views)

I Earn 1.2m Naira Monthly And Just Got A Student Visa To Canada / If You Earn 500k And Above In Nigeria Don't JAPA To .uk On Student Visa / Happy Ramadan To All Muslims. No-deposit Bonus To All Forex Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Norway Student Visa Support (no Deposit) by janitors(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
The student life in Norway is one of the most enjoyable and enriching in the world. The cities are trendy, and the natural scenery is breathtaking. Whether you study in the city or out in the country, you will discover a friendly community with good living circumstances and fascinating work prospects to put your new talents to the test.

� Partime job available for Students (850euro/Month)

� Masters and Postgraduate Course available

� Cheap accommodations for Students

� Cheap living expenses

� Free Tuition fee for Public Institution (Only pay 60 euro Union fee Per semester

� Student Work permit on getting a job.

For Enquiries
C o n t a c t us + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 9 4 0 2 5 3

(1) (Reply)

Can You Teach Xamarin? / Copywriting Quotes I Wish I Knew Sooner / How To Improve Your Writting Skill 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.