Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now (1474 Views)

Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account / AMAZON 30% TAX: How to Fill Your KDP, Merch, Etc. Tax Form as a Nigerian / Amazon 30% Tax Removal — EIN/TIN For Kindle Direct Publishing, Merch, D2D, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 2:46am On Nov 15, 2022
I can help you upgrade your Amazon kdp account and remove the 30% Tax embargo that has been placed on your account.

Those of us that are into Amazon kdp and other genuine online businesses know what I am talking about. Since our country does not have Tax treaty with US, we pay 30% of whatever sales we make using their platform.

I sold a hardcover version of one of my books few days ago on Amazon kdp, and the book is priced at $19.99. But Amazon gave me just $7 or so instead of $19.99. Most times, they even give me just $5 for a book of $19.99. I was very angry and decided to upgrade me account immediately.

I followed due process and applied, and my application was accepted by Amazon without stress within few days. I am no longer paying 30% Tax. I now enjoy full royalties of whatever sales I make on amazon kdp.

Please note that this process is 100% LEGAL and not fraudulent because I followed the right procedure. Everything was processed directly from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Office in the United States.

Meanwhile, there are IMPORTANT steps you MUST follow to avoid your application being rejected.

Also, if you do it the wrong way by filling the wrong number in your tax form, Amazon might think you are trying to manipulate things and they might ban your kdp account.

But you have nothing to fear because I will be following the same due process (like I did mine) to get yours done without stress, and Amazon won't ban your account.

We are in the season of massive sales, & the best thing you can do for yourself is to keep 100% of every sales you make.

With the way dollar is increasing, you can't afford to lose any penny.

Mind you, dollar will keep increasing. So even if you make just few sales in a month, it will still be reasonable when you upgrade.

Most people charge 200k or more to do this. Others charge between 100-150k. I also paid heavily before I was thought how to go about it it the right way.

But I am charging just 25K, and your account will be upgraded without issues, and you too can start enjoying full royalties payment.

I might increase the price to 50k soon.

If you want to learn how to do this genuinely, I can also teach you.

If you are interested, reach me on Whatsapp:
0 8-0 3 - 6 - 9 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 7 - 4

Pix 1: Hardcover Sales Made on 3/Nov/2022
Pix 2: Updating my Tax info on amazon kdp
Pix 3: Signing my Tax form on kdp
Pix 4: Tax info approved by Amazon kdp.

Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 2:49am On Nov 15, 2022
PS: I can apply and get you a United States TIN/EIN (Employer Identification Number) that you can use to stop the 30% Tax on Your Amazon kdp Account, and other online businesses of yours that pays 30% Tax.
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Offer still available...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Available
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Come Whatsapp if you want to enjoy this
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Let me help you upgrade yours without issues
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thanks to those that are showing interest. Kindly reach out on Whatsapp: 0 8-0 3 69 32 1 74 and have your account upgraded too...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kindly send message on Whatsapp
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Let us get you a genuine TIN/EIN number. 100% legitimate.
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thanks for making contact.

Reach me on Whatsapp with the contact on this post.
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
We are here to serve you...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Let us help you get your TIN/EIN. Kindly send Whatsapp message
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 5:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Get your TIN/EIN number now before it's too late...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by crossfire(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Nice will call u shortly
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2022
crossfire:
Nice will call u shortly

Welcome sir.
You can reach me via call/Whatsapp: 0 80 36 93 21 74
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
We are open to help you remove Amazon 30% tax on your kdp account. Send Whatsapp message to the number on front page...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
We are open to help you avoid 30% tax...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2022
You need a TIN/EIN? Send us Whatsapp message. Don't forget, we do it the right way so your account won't be banned....
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 12:12am On Nov 22, 2022
We are available
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Doing this the wrong way can get you in trouble. Let's handle it the right was for you...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
We are here for you...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Come get yours...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Have you gotten yours? We are increasing the price soon...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Good day...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kindly reach out on Whatsapp
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Mcslize: 1:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Please, don't let Amazon get to see this. NAIRALAND is a big site to the world. Keep this info off.

You're doing more harm than good with it. The small money you will charge to do this, have more negative effect than good.

Let's stop abusing the system. Use this energy you are using to advertise to write more books.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2022
We are available...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Get your TIN/EIN and you won't regret your decision...
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
We are still taking orders....
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Have you gotten yours yet? We are increasing the price soon
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
If you do this the wrong way, you may have your account terminated. Get in touch and have this done the right way.

My contact is on page 1.
Re: I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now by Niom(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
How to get an EIN/TIN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco) / Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) / Franchise For BRT Buses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.