Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Can You Design My Logo? Whatsapp Me. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can You Design My Logo? Whatsapp Me. (510 Views)

Kindly Check Out My Logo / Mockups Designs / My Logo Design And ... / Rate My Logo Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Design My Logo? Whatsapp Me. by Redman44(m): 5:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Good morning, graphic artists. I need a graphic artist to design my logo for my library. My budget is 2,500 to 3000 naira for the job. I am looking for a graphic artist that knows what he or she is doing. The logo is for a Children's Library. So the logo must include the name- King Williams Children's Library ( KWCL ). Colours- Blue, Red and Green. Design: The logo should have a bookish design or something that depicts a library and also have children on it ( Black Children ).

So, are you up for the task? Let me hear from you immediately. Whatsapp me on 07049598500. Let us discuss the job. I have further jobs down the line if you do a good job for me. Thanks.

NB: Whatsapp only as I can't pick calls at work. Thanks.

07049598500 ( whatsapp ).

THIS JOB HAS BEEN TAKEN. Thanks.
Re: Can You Design My Logo? Whatsapp Me. by Kaagsuit2: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Redman44:
Good morning, graphic artists. I need a graphic artist to design my logo for my library. My budget is 2,500 to 3000 naira for the job. I am looking for a graphic artist that knows what he or she is doing. The logo is for a Children's Library. So the logo must include the name- King Williams Children's Library ( KWCL ). Colours- Blue, Red and Green. Design: The logo should have a bookish design or something that depicts a library and also have children on it ( Black Children ).

So, are you up for the task? Let me hear from you immediately. Whatsapp me on 07049598500. Let us discuss the job. I have further jobs down the line if you do a good job for me. Thanks.

NB: Whatsapp only as I can't pick calls at work. Thanks.

07049598500 ( whatsapp ).

On top 3k
Re: Can You Design My Logo? Whatsapp Me. by erad(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kaagsuit2:

On top 3k

He'll definitely get his money's worth of design.
Re: Can You Design My Logo? Whatsapp Me. by lifenija: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
See as u see graphic designer finish
Re: Can You Design My Logo? Whatsapp Me. by Redman44(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kaagsuit2:

On top 3k

The job has already been taken. I am not looking for a million dollar design. Just something okay. Cheers.
Re: Can You Design My Logo? Whatsapp Me. by Offpoint1: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2022
The brief got me grin grin

Black children on it grin grin grin

God! Na photoshoot be this o
Re: Can You Design My Logo? Whatsapp Me. by Jh0wsef(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Lols

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Sharp Book Cover / A Repository For All Forms Of Art- [for Inspiration Purpose] / How To Create Graphic Design For Product Poster With Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.