Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lord! Do Not Leave Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord! Do Not Leave Me (145 Views)

Lord, Do As You Have Said / Lord! Do As You Have Said / Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord! Do Not Leave Me by jonatoye(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Lord! Do not leave me!

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter how amazing, powerful, resourceful, indispensable, and loving a man may appear to be, he will invariably leave you or you will leave him. There is no way around it. The greatest asset of a man's life is the presence of God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have not prayed until you have commanded the presence of God into the affair of your life. Whatever a man thinks he has is nothing if God is not standing by his side to bring His word to pass in his life. This life is characterized by several untold mysteries which require God's intervention. You must always be sure of God's presence. Early material possession is irrelevant in the battle of life and there is a limit to which any man can go with you on the journey of destiny; because no one promised never to leave nor forsake you except for God alone (Isa 43:2).

The journey of destiny is personal and all men who appear to support you do that temporarily. Hence, a time is coming when you will have to face your destiny alone and at such times you need God. There is a magnitude of the fire, water and storm that a man cannot withstand or bear except God on your behalf. Don't allow God to abandon you on the account of your disobedience to His word, relationship with men, aspirations, quest for money or material possession of life.

+ Do you have the assurance of God's presence in your pursuit?

Lord! Without your presence in my life, there is nothing; do not leave me in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis
The presence of God is the most important victuals on the journey of destiny!!!

Have a Fabulous Tuesday!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, November 16,2022 / Wonderful God I / MFM Daily Devotional November 19 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.