Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge (34931 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / After Record Loss, Nigeria’s Equities Market Rebounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Yankee101: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Summary
Grain are cheaper in the north east than the north west
North central to down south are the most expensive

Business opportunity , figure out logistics and security
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Havent seen the evidence , was in the market today at OIl mill, local rise is 36k 50kg bag, Golden stallion 44k for 50kg bag.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by bnbash(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Its simple. Meet any Muslim around you
temitope27:
I don hear say church in England don have way for same-sex marriage.

My question be say, is the Bible they read today different from the one read centuries ago ? So he did they oppose is b4?

I think Christianity na scam ooo, I dey enter ISLAM sharp sharp

My Muslim brothers,abeg wetin I go do
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Cde1: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Emmyblessed1: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Who are these people deceiving. Rice that was 42000 last week is 48000 to 49000 this week.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by 2Radii: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:

My question be say, is the Bible they read today different from the one read centuries ago ? So he did they oppose is b4?

Lol

Sebi Omo Yoruba nie??

Orie ope, sebi awa Omo Yoruba ma n ni opolo ni, bawo wani tie se je?

Now take for example, the Qur'an said I must not fornicate but I went ahead and do so, does that mean I followed what the Qur'an says??

When the Qur'an said we should pay the bride price of a woman before we have sex with her, but you ignored the word of the Qur'an and impregnated Ur girlfriend without proper tin, does that means u re following what the Qur'an teaches??

I think u should be sensible, why are u behaving like someone who is senile??

When did the human rascal behaviour become what u use to judge the Bible??

As in?? If u were brought up well(sorry to say) u should know that there is difference between being a Christian by default and being a Christian by the virtue of Ur behaviour..

Omogidi nie, madarapo mo awon oloriburuku, jekan ninu awon Omo ti ale fi yangan nile oduduwa..let Ur tribe comes before Ur religion...God is the custodian of all.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Spandau: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:

If you like go and join ISWAP. Na your wahala. You are just a typical black man who listens to your entertaining comic pastors without reading the Bible yourself. The devil will not attack his own establishment but will infiltrate what God is doing. So go and join them o. Pele

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by temitope27(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
2Radii:

Lol

Sebi Omo Yoruba nie??

Orie ope, sebi awa Omo Yoruba ma n ni opolo ni, bawo wani tie se je?

Now take for example, the Qur'an said I must not fornicate but I went ahead and do so, does that mean I followed what the Qur'an says??

When the Qur'an said we should pay the bride price of a woman before we have sex with her, but you ignored the word of the Qur'an and impregnated Ur girlfriend without proper tin, does that means u re following what the Qur'an teaches??

I think u should be sensible, why are u behaving like someone who is senile??

When did the human rascal behaviour become what u use to judge the Bible??

As in?? If u were brought up well(sorry to say) u should know that there is difference between being a Christian by default and being a Christian by the virtue of Ur behaviour..

Omogidi nie, madarapo mo awon oloriburuku, jekan ninu awon Omo ti ale fi yangan nile oduduwa..let Ur tribe comes before Ur religion...God is the custodian of all.
u re a fool what you just said, u re not making sense atall, are you telling me there's no single sensible person in entire England that could oppose that
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by 2Radii: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:
u re a fool what you just said, u re not making sense atall, are you telling me there's no single sensible person in entire England that could oppose that

Eeyahh

Lol, u re behaving like a foolish zombidient but it's normal, especially for a teenager like u grin

When u get to d age where U have lot is responsibilities then u won't have tym for this grin

And to Ur questions, how many Nigerians have overturned, I mean singlehandedly overturned a government policy?? grin grin

Don't worry, u will soon come to reality when u reach the age..

But for now, u can still wallow in ur teenage-induced stupidity..

Have a nice day.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by temitope27(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
2Radii:

Eeyahh

Lol, u re behaving like a foolish zombidient but it's normal, especially for a teenager like u grin

When u get to d age where U have lot is responsibilities then u won't have tym for this grin

And to Ur questions, how many Nigerians have overturned, I mean singlehandedly overturned a government policy?? grin grin

Don't worry, u will soon come to reality when u reach the age..

But for now, u can still wallow in ur teenage-induced stupidity..

Have a nice day.
u just call me teenager? Can u see how stupid u re now
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:
am useful to God, and not to animals like you.

ASHEWO
ahaaa mr useless.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by AlphaTaikun: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Boatin: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Khafflo Chocolate drink providing rare nourishment across the nation and beyond.
#beyond3in1

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by almarthins(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2022
temitope27:
and the entire Christian of a country accept it, and no single person oppose that

That is not entirely correct! Church of England doesn't represent the entire Christian, but the political elite in power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.