Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Can 100k Be Enough For The Business Of Used Home Appliances? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 100k Be Enough For The Business Of Used Home Appliances? (247 Views)

Used Home Appliances For Sales / Lg, Hisense & Nexus Showroom {A Great pl to get your home & business appliances} / What Online Or Offline Business Can 100k Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 100k Be Enough For The Business Of Used Home Appliances? by bofemsky2: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
I sell Akube wears but I want to add the sales of used home appliances like pots, frying pans, plates and spoons, iron, toasters and the rest. Can I get started with 100k? I also need pointers on where I can go for purchase; I reside in Ibadan. It's urgent please! Thank you.
Re: Can 100k Be Enough For The Business Of Used Home Appliances? by jullary(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Even some set of used cooking pot set is 60,000

2 Likes

Re: Can 100k Be Enough For The Business Of Used Home Appliances? by gabemuyi: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
If u already have a space then it is more than enough go for affordable stuff that is what ppl are after now.

1 Like

Re: Can 100k Be Enough For The Business Of Used Home Appliances? by bofemsky2: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
gabemuyi:
If u already have a space then it is more than enough go for affordable stuff that is what ppl are after now.
Thank you, I already have a shop where I sell Akube clothes.
Re: Can 100k Be Enough For The Business Of Used Home Appliances? by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
bofemsky2:
Thank you, I already have a shop where I sell Akube clothes.
Depending on d size of d used home appliances. Secondly, had it being that u are in Lagos, getting them at a cheaper rate around Odolowu, Ladipo, Apapa etc
Re: Can 100k Be Enough For The Business Of Used Home Appliances? by famouscargo4u: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
bofemsky2:
I sell Akube wears but I want to add the sales of used home appliances like pots, frying pans, plates and spoons, iron, toasters and the rest. Can I get started with 100k? I also need pointers on where I can go for purchase; I reside in Ibadan. It's urgent please! Thank you.

Yes, even without having a dime. Join as many group as possible of those who want to japa and want to sell their stuffs. Offer to sell for them and add your margin. You can even create a small blog with ₦50k to out the stuff there.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get New Customers To Your Business Fast (video Tutorial) / Jeff Bezos Donates $123m To US Homeless Families / The Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Electrical Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.