Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Activate Bits On Twitch In 2022 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Activate Bits On Twitch In 2022 (155 Views)

How To Delete Messages On Twitch In 2023 (3 Ways) / How To Get Verified On Twitch In 2023? / How To Buy Bits On Twitch Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Bits On Twitch In 2022 by streamingadvise(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2022
How to Activate Bits on Twitch in 2022 – This time we have to see a tool that gives a purpose to this platform, so I will show you how to activate the bits on your Twitch channel. If you are just starting out, and not yet familiar with the features of Twitch, then this short guide will definitely help you.

Table of Contents
How can I activate bit donations on Twitch?
Requirements to be an affiliate on Twitch
Difference between Affiliate and Partner on Twitch
How to Activate bits on Twitch channel
Step #1 – Profile > Creator Dashboard
Step #2 – Data > Achievements
And how can I send bits on Twitch?
In case you need help streaming…

How can I activate bit donations on Twitch?
Before activating bit donations on your Twitch channel, you must meet some requirements established by this platform; you must join the Twitch Affiliate Program .

By being an affiliate streamer on Twitch you will get a series of benefits that are related to the future income of your channel , where the bits are included. Not a member yet?

Requirements to be an affiliate on Twitch
By getting the affiliate on Twitch you will be able to unlock a few options to receive income, since you get access to subscriptions and bits ; the virtual currency with which this platform moves. The requirements to be an affiliate on Twitch that you must meet are the following:

Read More:- [https://streamingadvise.com/how-to-activate-bits-on-twitch]

(1) (Reply)

Foundation Partners On 5-day Workshop For North West Police Officers In Kaduna / Teach You To Avoid Mistakes In The Installation Of Vertical Multi-stage Centrifu / Is suicide a sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.