Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe (2472 Views)

For Sale : A Piece Of Land Measuring 950 Square Metres For Outright Sale At Lakki Phase 1. / A Piece Of Land In Kuje, Abuja / Get A Piece Of Land In Akure, Yes Lesser Than A Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
Distress Sale:
4 Plots of Land for Sale at Lagasa Phase 2, Losoro Lakowe. Gazzete is almost out. Price: 2Million(all 4plots). You can do your search at Alausa. It's File number will be made available to prospective buyer. Interested Buyers/Marketers pls chat me privately...Opportunities like this are rare,
advice your clients.

We also do Lands Investigation with a fee.

Lands and Houses [/b]available in the following locations:

Victoria Island
Lekki Phase 1 and it's Environ.
Osapa London/Mayeigun Villa
Agungi...Friends Colony,Northern Foreshore,Milverton
Lekki County Homes
Napier Gardens
VGC
Lekki Scheme 2
Ogombo
LBS Environ
Awoyaya
Lakowe
Ibeju Lekki, etc

WhatsApp 08037133612 or email: georgeprays@gmail.com

Gfx Concepts Enterprises
A Registered Real Estate Firm

don't wait to buy real estate buy real estate and wait...
[/color]
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2011
What are u waiting for,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2011
Interesting Investment,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by kamisco: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
Is it already gazetted?
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by Sagewood: 4:14am On Aug 28, 2011
What documents do u have?
Is it possible to sell about 50 acres from the land?
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
Title: Receipt and survey.
Yes u can buy 50 acres
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by Fhemmmy: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
Price Negotiable?
If we want a personal favor where you could be able to video the land and display, would that be possible?
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
Yes Oga Fhemmmy, it is possible
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by Fhemmmy: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2011
george31:

Yes Oga Fhemmmy, it is possible

When is the best time to call you . . . . . .And how and when could u arrange a video to be done?
I am interested and like i said, what papers will come with the land?
How hard would it be to process the Universal C of O
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2011
@Kamisco, Am confidently telling u that this land is not for any Govt use,we have the Pillar number separating our land from the areas that is for Govt use like the LFTZ and the proposed Airport. Apparently ,we all know that all lands in lagos is under govt Acquisition until its gazetted,after your purchase,u can start processing.

@Fhemmmy,I just like personalizing a reply to u,dats why am so used to calling u Oga Fhemmmy and because u are one of our main Oga in dis forum smiley
Now to your Questions.
U can call me during weekends esp Saturdays.
I'll let u know as soon as i get d resources for d video making.
Papers u will have is Receipt & Survey,after ur purchase u know u will have to do a survey for your purchased portion of land.
Its not gonna be hard to process d C Of O,d normal duration process is 6 months.

I hope i have been able to answer your questions,pls don't hesitate to call me on 08037133612 for more info.
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2011
george31:

@Fhemmmy,I just like personalizing a reply to u
Now to your Questions.
U can call me during weekends esp Saturdays.
I'll let u know as soon as i get d resources for d video making.
Papers u will have is Receipt & Survey,after your purchase u know u will have to do a survey for your purchased portion of land.
Its not gonna be hard to process d C Of O,d normal duration process is 6 months.

I hope i have been able to answer your questions,pls don't hesitate to call me on 08037133612 for more info.
[/b][/color]

Oga Mi Sir, I will surely call you this weekend and see what we could arrive at . . . but that price, we go do something for sure oh
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ok boss,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2011
go for it now,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
Its worth Investing
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2011
Now is the time,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ibeju-lekki is going to be where all roads will lead to pretty soon,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by princyluv(f): 4:33am On Oct 04, 2011
will call u soon, cool
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2011
We urge allĀ  Ibeju-lekki speculators and stake-holders to drop a comment or questions on this thread
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
still selling,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2011
Dont be among those that Say: If I Had Known! or I wish i knew better
Make the wise investment decision now,

Act fast now, as in this minute, by calling for enquiries.
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
foreign investors are welcome,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
love to close this deal wit wise investors,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2011
Happy Sunday fellow NL,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2011
Lekki Free Trade Zone Construction Machinery Exhibition on going,
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
Still available
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
george31: We have 240 acres of Gazzetted Dry Land @ ibeju lekki,Elerangbe this is a Good and liable environment with High potential of vast future appreciation and development surrounded by several other private properties & government parastatals like LFTZ(lekki Free Trade Zone) poised to connect the
regional markets to the globe via these infrastructures:-
A first class international airport, modern sea ports, 2 Golf Course(one will be the biggest in africa), private estate owners, a 200 kilometer coastline, bounded by Nigeria's industrial and commercial establishments, and accounting for a very high percentage of gross Nigerian foreign trade.

Tips for speculators:
Don't risk investing your money on lands in this axis that does not have a good title. Buy our omo onile free lands which is also one of the best deals you can get around this axis, we have contract agreement with the families of the land owners. However, for those that want to re-sell in future all you need do is to buy and fence it round and process the universal C of O and register it as a private estate or otherwise. Don't rush to develop or sell it wait for some time between 2-3 years when all the proposed infrastructures is in place then you can reap over 200% turn over on cash investment on the property by selling it in plots.

Price: 3million per acre
500k per plot

Title: Registered Survey plan and layout, family receipt, deed of assignment & deed of contract.

1 Like

Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
Owning a portion of the earth is so fulfilling...
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
don't wait to buy real estate buy real estate and wait...
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
The time is now, yes now...put a call thru to me
Re: Buy A Piece Of The FUTURE! Distress Land Sale at Lagasa Lakowe by george31(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
Buy a piece of the Future!

Pick from a range of affordable landed properties in secure estates at Lekki Peninsula, favourable payment Plan. Call 08037133612

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Bungalow In Olatoye Estate In Akobo G.r.a In Ibadan + 4 Pictures / Cheap Property For Sale In Fagba Area Of Abule-egba / Beautiful Apartments Available At Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.