Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids (1411 Views)

10 Most Dangerous Dogs In The World / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / 25 Ugliest Dogs You Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by zaza1955: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Introduction

You may love dogs, but some breeds are not safe for families with young children. Here are 5 dangerous dog breeds that you should not keep at home if you have kids.

1. Pit bulls – Pit bulls are one of the most dangerous dog breeds and are responsible for the majority of fatal attacks on humans. They are very muscular and aggressive, and can be difficult to control.

2. Rottweilers – Rottweilers are also very aggressive and can be dangerous to small children.

3. German shepherds – German shepherds are large and powerful dogs that can easily knock over a small child.

4. Wolf hybrids – Wolf hybrids are unpredictable and can be very dangerous to small children.

5. Bullmastiffs – Bullmastiffs are large and muscular dogs that can easily overpower a small child.

The 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep

American Pit Bull Terrier

The American Pit Bull Terrier is one of the most dangerous dogs you can keep at home.

They are bred for aggression and have a strong instinct to fight. As a result, they are often responsible for attacks on humans, especially children.

If you have kids, it is best to avoid this breed of dog altogether. There are plenty of other breeds that are just as friendly and make great family pets.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/11/16/5-dangerous-dogs/

Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2022
This post is written by a stupid person with an irrational exaggerated fear of dogs

The moment I saw German shepherd on the list I knew the OP is an idiot

German shepherds are the most loyal intelligent and trustworthy dog breeds
.you can leave them with a. Blind crippled pregnant 100 year old and they would protect them and never hurt them.

Yes pitt bulls I only advise for those who are experienced dog owners like myself. Same with Caucasian shepherds these breeds are only if you have been a dog owner for over 16 years .

Treat your dog with love and it will love everything you love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by dawnomike(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2022
This mist be a copy and paste post... Remove German Shepherd from that list biko
Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by zaza1955: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
This post is written by a stupid person with an irrational exaggerated fear of dogs

The moment I saw German shepherd on the list I knew the OP is an idiot

German shepherds are the most loyal intelligent and trustworthy dog breeds
.you can leave them with a. Blind crippled pregnant 100 year old and they would protect them and never hurt them.

Yes pitt bulls I only advise for those who are experienced dog owners like myself. Same with Caucasian shepherds these breeds are only if you have been a dog owner for over 16 years .

Treat your dog with love and it will love everything you love

Big fool read this story: How a Little Boy Saved His 2-year-old Sister From a German Shepherd Dog https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/11/19/bridger-walker/

You'll just be replying helpful articles like an idiot, try leaving your child alone with a German shepherd you hear

Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by zaza1955: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
dawnomike:
This mist be a copy and paste post... Remove German Shepherd from that list biko

Another ignorant person. Read the article attached. After reading leave your kids with the dogs. Shay u no get sense ni. ... German Shepherds go teachnyou

Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by doggedfighter(f): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
zaza1955:

Another ignorant person. Read the article attached. After reading leave your kids with the dogs. Shay u no get sense ni. ... German Shepherds go teachnyou

Seems like the above is the only evidence you have.
Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by Truvelisback(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
This post is written by a stupid person
U have just ruin ur nice comment with this.
Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by adebayoggt(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2022
@OP
Have you ever own a dog!!?
Most people here will talk base on experience.The best breed I've owned and most tolerance of children is GSD.
Any breed can be a stray dog and gives bad reputation.
Because you see a negative article on human doesn't mean all humans are bad. Same applies to dog
Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by Cowbell521: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
zaza1955:

That no mean you no be mumu for adding German shepherd to the list. U no get sense at all. E sure me say u no get dog. U just dey write nonsense
Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by Cowbell521: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
adebayoggt:
@OP
Have you ever own a dog!!?
Most people here will talk base on experience.The best breed I've owned and most tolerance of children is GSD.
Any breed can be a stray dog and gives bad reputation.
Because you see a negative article on human doesn't mean all humans are bad. Same applies to dog
The mumu no get gmdog na
Re: 5 Dangerous Dogs You Should Not Keep At Home If You Have Kids by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2022
I'm not a dog person, but I somehow feel that German Shepherds shouldn't be on the list.

I'm just in love with those dogs, though I've never owned one before.

When trained well, those dogs are good with kids, elderly people, and disabled.. They're like humans in a dog body.

Maybe the owner of the dog that bit those kids trained it as a security dog, not as a family protection dog.

I once saw one pushing a disabled person in a wheelchair around town, the dog even knew the traffic light rules, I was so shocked.

(1) (Reply)

Alsatian Puppies For Sale At Affordable Prices / Dog Walk Dog Walk Dog Walk... / Can You Guess The Breed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.