Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Time's Essence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Time's Essence (247 Views)

Young People Seems To Be Losing The Essence Of Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time's Essence by 1du547(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2022
A man who resided with his family near the coast would always gift his three kids a new wrist watch every year. He did it when they were a year old, two, three... Ten, until they were all adolescents and teenagers respectively. Curiosity struck and they couldn't hesitate asking their dad why he gift's them a watch every new year.
"Time is what controls everything, you lose time, then you face the threat of losing everything. Time is the only thing that defines the present, suggests how the future would be, and if someone was to ask for anything it'd be 'more time.' The watch is only but a reminder of how time should be valued"
That was the Father's reply and it shaped their thinking forever.

Use time wisely on loved ones, important things; we know regret is inevitable in one's lifetime but at least it'll be minimal.

Note: I offer writing services such as script writing, poems, fiction and nonfiction write-ups/stories, training classes for writers, etc. At affordable prices. My Facebook page link below, you can message me there. Like and follow page ��

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084320117854

(1) (Reply)

Copywriter/content Writer / A Creative Fiction Writer Just For You! / Burning Affection - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.