Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Stumble Guys - A New Era In Video Gaming - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Stumble Guys - A New Era In Video Gaming (323 Views)

China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week / 6 Biggest Lies Ever Told In Video Gaming History / Video Gaming Desperately Needs It's "Black Panther" Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stumble Guys - A New Era In Video Gaming by arifwalinago(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2022
For a couple of days I'm playing a new game called Stumble guys. This game attract me too much. As this game is based on physics. Every moment in this game is a challenge. I have played battle ground, shooting and survival games. But non of them are even competing with stumble guys.
This game is basically available for Android, iOS and stream. Sometimes there are open challenges, where you can take part and even win prize in $$. More than 20 maps are part of this game and you can't choose any map. It will allow you to play in a random map.
A lot of Nigerian people are playing this game. Last night I have seen a Nigerian player and I recall this forum. So today I open my very old account and writing this post.
Have you ever played Stumble guys? If yes, then how was your experience as stumbling player in stumble guys? what are your favorite maps? If you haven't yet played this game, then go and play a match and lets discuss your experience here.
Ref: Stumble Guys APK

Re: Stumble Guys - A New Era In Video Gaming by dettemanon(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
i've never heard about the game before
but i'm sure i'll like it when i try
Re: Stumble Guys - A New Era In Video Gaming by tweasderd: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Almost any game is based on the rules of physics. And those that are closest to reality are becoming more popular than others. For example, many people like realistic PUBG, because even weapons' recoil is almost like IRL. Although I still doubt that every military man can jump out the third floor and remain unharmed or not damage his weapons. But the game you described here is really well-designed. I say that's because it's a mobile game. I read on WT Gaming that such mobile applications will soon occupy the tops in the Play Market and App Store. And that's cool.

(1) (Reply)

Oled Nintendo Switch / Man-united-vs-barcelona-live-stream-free-online-tv-md-milon-hossain/ / Ryse: Son Of Rome Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2 - On Barbarian Soil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.