Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Breaking The Bad Energy Of Lack. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking The Bad Energy Of Lack. (214 Views)

BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off / Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi / RESONANCE CAPITAL GROUP away out of lack, invest, Make money now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Bad Energy Of Lack. by 123joesun(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
The worse kind of energy is not feeling any drive to make money, it's worse than a curse.

You don't even care, people are screaming the year is running out, Invest in yourself, get courses and it's nothing to you.

You don't even feel bothered at all instead you say "what will be will be" you even say "if I'm making so much money why don't I give it to everyone".

You really want a Benz but you don't have money and run to a car dealer, you beg him to give you the car for free that you will pay immediately you get money.

I don't think that how God use to bless people, maybe now Dangote should be giving his cement for free since he's the richest man in Africa.

Comrade, those excuses are naively express. You need to take your life matter by the head "Intensionality" Remember no one is coming for you.

The fastest way to make money in Dollars is starting AmazonKDP. You don't have to be in Dallas to earn in Dollars.

Yes, you heard that right, all your need is your willingness to learn, smartphone and internet connection.

You don't even need to be a writer because AmazonKDP will show you how to go about getting good content to publish.

If you write books or stories, this is just the opportunity.

Use AmazonKDP to sell your skills and earn big with Amazon.

Hit the link below �
https:///Joshuadeyeye

Don't sleep on opportunities because the best Investment is in yourself.

Re: Breaking The Bad Energy Of Lack. by 123joesun(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
The 'M' in Man stand for money. The 'W' in Woman stand for Withdrawal�

I highly respect a woman that hustle like man.
Re: Breaking The Bad Energy Of Lack. by 123joesun(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
There's money on the Internet, you just need the right information.

And if you really want to earn, pay for quality information.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Remote Jobs That Pay More Than N4.5million Yearly And Where To Get Them / Available At Osapa London Lekki Lagos. ₦600M. Eunice +2348029562694 / Dahara Capital Coin (DCC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.