Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

BTC To USD And Naira Calculator - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BTC To USD And Naira Calculator (355 Views)

BTC To NAIRA Exchange Website / Usd And Bank Charges / Dollar And Naira Billing! Which Is Best For Facebook Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BTC To USD And Naira Calculator by ctec(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
I created this calculator to do the following conversions using live rates. (your rate can be set)

* Convert BTC to USD and Naira
* Convert USD to BTC and Naira
* Convert Naira to BTC and USD

Just select the currency you wish to convert to the others from the drop down and enter the amount, then click the Calculate button to convert from one to the others and vice versa.

Check it out demo here
https://infodig.site/widgets/btcusdnaira

Contact me if you need this installed or similar built in your website.
Re: BTC To USD And Naira Calculator by ctec(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Do you need a similar calculator? Contact me to build for your website

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads / Developer Needed To Integrate Vtpass API / Recommend A Hosting company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.