Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,450 members, 7,853,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' (48336 Views)

Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Yoighaman(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2022
danoloworo:
When Hushpuppi gets out of prison, he better write a book and profit off it.

Cap the book at $20 and sell a million copies, that's 20 million dollars hommie.

He gonna be rich as Bleep !!!

Exactly, his book would be a bestseller.

Let's just hope he is released hale & hearty.

But Hush Puppi remains the most fool*ish fraudster ever.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by princeade86(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2022
tolumizzy:
He no fit for the role at all...jim iyke is dope
u gat it.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by opera1(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2022
I prefer a guy [Gabriel Afolayan] that did a movie tilted COMING FROM INSANITY over this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Prettychild(f): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2022
phoneport:
Nollywood movie star Aremu Afolyan is boldly shooting his shot and gunning for a spot in 50 Cent’s upcoming movie project.

The entertainer took to his Instagram page with a series of funny videos as he suggested that he’s going make a perfect cast in the Hushpuppi series.

Many flooded the comment section with mixed reactions, with some agreeing that he is a nice fit for the role of the internet fraudster.

Nigerian actor, Aremu Afolayan, has become the first movie star to publicly shoot his shot at top American rapper and business mogul, 50 Cent.

Recall that the rapper sparked mixed reactions on social media days ago after sharing plans to commission a movie project based on the story of Nigerian internet fraudster, Abbas Ramoni aka Hushpuppi.

To make his pitch even more believable, Aremu put some of his designer footwear on display and proceeded to show off his exquisitely furnished living room.

A lady in the video was also heard hailing the actor repeatedly and referring to him as Hushpuppi.

Watch the videos below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck98K-jj59O/
Na Jim Iyke go fit for this
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by chemicool: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
This one thinks it’s all those over hyped bullshit he’s always dishing out to his mumu fans

Jim iyke will kill it just like a poster above said

Ode ni popsy e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by BATified2023: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2022
chemicool:

Ode ni popsy e
that your slowpoke child u put at dp have given u out already

If that imbe…cile is what gives u joy then I can say it loud n clear that u are joyless
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Emilia154(f): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Ancecoker:
grin
portable fit do am oooo
Lol
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Allisgud: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Hypocrite Nigerians,always waiting for one big name to shine with,when we have so many stories for the Nollywood,we have Boko Haram stories, Nigeria corrupt policians movies,how monkeys snake Japa with Ghana must go,how Fulani heardsmen bandits kidnapp chibok,train passengers,bishops, isn't that enough for a movie,they are waiting for jazy to tweet about it first
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Brownshoe: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
But Jim doesn't have the physique of hushp
BATified2023:
This one thinks it’s all those over hyped bullshit he’s always dishing out to his mumu fans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Shurtman79(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Innocentman86:
These local yoru bad Muslim with his village yoru bad fak.e Muslim accent wants to go to Hollywood.
He should continue his Yoruba jujju movies he acts.
who tells you said the guy na Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by BATified2023: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Brownshoe:
But Jim doesn't have the physique of hushp
what they need is a baller
A make believe person who can fit in to a cool bad guy to make d people get d concept n not d physique
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Brownshoe: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Correct! Gabriel, but downside is his height, they need somebody like hushp exactly
Moh247:
cool

I prefer his weyrey younger brother for this role, Gabriel Afolayan na street guy, and he go dey press as side hustle

Very talented family

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by dreu2fine(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2022
phoneport:
Nollywood movie star Aremu Afolyan is boldly shooting his shot and gunning for a spot in 50 Cent’s upcoming movie project.

The entertainer took to his Instagram page with a series of funny videos as he suggested that he’s going make a perfect cast in the Hushpuppi series.

Many flooded the comment section with mixed reactions, with some agreeing that he is a nice fit for the role of the internet fraudster.

Nigerian actor, Aremu Afolayan, has become the first movie star to publicly shoot his shot at top American rapper and business mogul, 50 Cent.

Recall that the rapper sparked mixed reactions on social media days ago after sharing plans to commission a movie project based on the story of Nigerian internet fraudster, Abbas Ramoni aka Hushpuppi.

To make his pitch even more believable, Aremu put some of his designer footwear on display and proceeded to show off his exquisitely furnished living room.

A lady in the video was also heard hailing the actor repeatedly and referring to him as Hushpuppi.

Watch the videos below:
Jim ikye is the best to fit in
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Mipoplenty: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Hello,

My team members and I are working on a project to monitor the power supply in homes. Please take few minutes to fill this screener survey, thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCplyqjY13NHnfTc6tKzQEFpqHnTn8GwJh_JOLMlCmSLSgEA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Vintage100(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2022
Innocentman86:
These local yoru bad Muslim with his village yoru bad fak.e Muslim accent wants to go to Hollywood.

Those of you who attacks Yoruba muslims especially on political issues don't know that, religion don't really matter to the Yorubas, when you attack Yoruba muslims, it is an attack on Yoruba race entirely. Simply attack Yorubas and not just the muslims among them.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Voiceofthestree: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Doinn07:
Has he even acted a full English movie before?

Hahahaha urchins
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by gannod(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2022
9gerian:
A Yoruba parlance and infused role, Jim Iyke? Kindly explain how he will fit better than afolayan.

Hushpuppi is a Yoruba man hence a Yoruba actor will be the perfect fit for the role. Maybe when they are shooting a film on Evans, Jim Iyke would get a role.
However, I find this really shameful. People jostling to play a role of criminal! SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Innocentman86: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2022
Vintage100:

Those of you who attacks Yoruba muslims especially on political issues don't know that, religion don't really matter to the Yorubas, when you attack Yoruba muslims, it is an attack on Yoruba race entirely. Simply attack Yorubas and not just the muslims among them.
I said yoru bad fak.e Muslims.
My girlfriend is a yoruba Christian' and is very reasonable with conscience and with my help she now wash her pant regularly and has reduced her mess or farting loudly.
But most yoru bad fak.e Muslimns are just something else.
They are derty, irritatin,liarss, propagandistt,mess or fart too too much and their girls don't wash their pant while the boys wear one boxer for months etc.
The difference is between them is too much.ask mumuric grin cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by GoodIsGod: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:
This one that can not talk very well shocked shocked shocked

Talk very well. What do you mean by that. Does he stutter?

He is Yoruba like Hushpuppy therefore their ascent is the same. He doesn't need big grammar as he only needs to memorize the script and drop it as it was written.
He made his money in movie direction and production and he acts as well.

Abegi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Biafranodogwu55: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2022
einsteine:

Funds will be seized.

He still has money to pay to victims.
He just has to pay $1.7 million to victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Ibrahimmufutau: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Innocentman86:
Mr. bombastic ipbioan man, why are these blind people always based everything on ethnic and religion perspectives, ur full of jealousness against Yoruba people. Husspuppy is a Muslim and a Yoruba extraction, we Yorubas don't celebrate criminality unlike, ibos that money reign supreme in their society In lieu of the fearness of their creator. Thus, we are clamouring for Southern Union in did lf we can be so demeanoring at a level of mere entertainment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by semanose: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:

Agreed. Jim Iyke anyday.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Zico777(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2022
tolumizzy:
He no fit for the role at all...jim iyke is dope
Does Jim have same physique with Hush?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by olatuns2017: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
phoneport:

Watch the videos below:

Aremu most densed in Nollywood
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by shegra58: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Doinn07:
Has he even acted a full English movie before?
stop watching only African Magic
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by irunoko(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:
Million dollars movie project for big Hollywood players . . .
Dude smartly beg for a spot. cheesy
Nice move
he too wan do doings for Christmas grin

Everybody don dey hustle for Christmas levels grin
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Innocentman86: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ibrahimmufutau:
Mr. bombastic ipbioan man, why are these blind people always based everything on ethnic and religion perspectives, ur full of jealousness against Yoruba people. Husspuppy is a Muslim and a Yoruba extraction, we Yorubas don't celebrate criminality unlike, ibos that money reign supreme in their society In lieu of the fearness of their creator. Thus, we are clamouring for Southern Union in did lf we can be so demeanoring at a level of mere entertainment.
The only thing I got from your write up is that you are a Yoruba fak.e Muslimn
The rest you were typing like a drunkk grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Gboom: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Innocentman86:
Bigot spotted
Wailing wailer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
He fits the role..... he's Yoruba, and has similar physic to hushpuppie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by jessylaurel(f): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
phoneport:

Watch the videos below:

This one that only knows how to produce yoruba movies without subtitle undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by hicomm17: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mainframe has done quite well by bringing our very own “arapa re gangan” to d lime light. Keep soaring bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.