Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? (666 Views)

Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Snake? / Hiv And Its Cure / Understanding Prostate And Its Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by solidifi: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Please does anyone know the cure to this skin disease? Please let me know.
This thing has suffered me for many years.

Some call it athlete's foot. I don't know. All I need is cure now.

Honestly, I have gone to the hospital because of it more than two times. It was scrapped by the Lab personnel, cultured for some days still the Doctors told me they didn't find anything.

They prescribed some drugs and skin creams, still it's still there. I bought skin creams myself, still no result.

Pls help.

Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by solidifi: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2022
Medical or native cure I don't mind.
Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by MufasaLion: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2022
Visit a physician at the clinic.
Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by solidifi: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
I have done that more than two times. I stated it in the post.
I don't joke with my health and I visit the hospital accordingly.
Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by okere62(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Stop wearing cover shoes and avoid dirty water,use warm/hot iron or stone to rob the place twice daily and go to pharmacy and ask for a particular powder to apply on it.
Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by WorkhardAgric: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
I had the same problem for over 15year. Take a lot of medication without result.

This is how I got rid of the problem
1. I used FunbatA( not sure if the spelling is right) but any anti fungal can do the job.
2. I maintained dry foot all the time. Avoid wearing stockings repeatedly.
3. Keep the foot clean and dry all the time.
4. Take a lot of fruits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAIkXogsH9o
Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by Derien(f): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
solidifi:
Medical or native cure I don't mind.

Contact for African stem cells call or Whatsapp
08052555034 for enquiries
Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by adontcare(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2022
solidifi:

Honestly, I have gone to the hospital because of it more than two times. It was scrapped by the Lab personnel, cultured for some days still the Doctors told me they didn't find anything.

They prescribed some drugs and skin creams, still it's still there. I bought skin creams myself, still no result.

Pls help.
go to those Yoruba herbs seller. Show it to them. They gave me something that was how mine was cured
Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by Abudat(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
solidifi:

Pls help.
it smells right? Very bad.
Soak both legs on a warm water add salt. For 5 mins every evening
Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by Ezike2(f): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yes I have Ideal of the cure it can only cure permanently by natural herbal medicine
I can help you with a product if you need it contact me I will deliver it to you asap very effective and natural
Re: Does Anyone Know This And Its Cure? by Hustlerconnect: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Facing same problem. But hot water and salt cures it

(1) (Reply)

How Doxycycline Ruined My Life And What I Did About It To Be Healthy Again / Diet Advice For Men / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight ,for That Flawless Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.