Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Don't Look For Who To Scam Or Beg! Do Any Of These To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Look For Who To Scam Or Beg! Do Any Of These To Make Money (290 Views)

Sell Out Or Beg Your Customers / Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real? / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Look For Who To Scam Or Beg! Do Any Of These To Make Money by KingClavi(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Don't say you are waiting for your uncle or friend to lend you huge sum before you start a business.

Or don't roam about the net looking for client to rip off.

Few months ago, I also looked for where to borrow money for a business but I later discovered I can learn some skills to get the money I want.

So far, it has been cool. So I need you to do same. Most especially those who are unemployed or looking for a side hustle.

With 10k,you can actually start some of the productions I listed below. Just get determined and watch yourself get to where you want financially.

Learn any of these for as low as ₦2,000. It will be a thorough explanatory teaching with a FREE TEXTBOOK and FULL VIDEO GUIDE given to all participants.

BONUS:
==> YOU WILL BE TAUGHT ON HOW TO PACKAGE YOUR PRODUCTS AND DESIGN A PROFESSIONAL LABEL WHICH WILL BE PASTED ON THE BODY OF THE PACKAGED PRODUCT.

==> YOU WILL BE TAUGHT ON HOW TO MARKET YOUR PRODUCT ON FACEBOOK FOR FREE OR USING FACEBOOK ADVERTS TO MAKE LOTS OF PROFIT.

The classes includes:
� Production of Air Freshner Spray
� Production of Hypo
� Production of Bar Soap
� Production of Izal
� Production of Vaseline
� Production of Hair Cream
� Production of Body Lotion
� Production of Shampoo
� Production of Body Spray
� Production of Perfume
� Production of After Shave products.

To register, write me a mail kingclavi@gmail.com
Re: Don't Look For Who To Scam Or Beg! Do Any Of These To Make Money by KingClavi(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good evening all

(1) (Reply)

Which Online Platform Can One Use To Earn 1k Or 2k Daily. / Mobile Money Operators Kick Against New POS Withdrawal Limit / Airtel Data @ N225

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.