Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,623 members, 7,844,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Wedding Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wedding Joke (973 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Joke by Bakassi: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
Wedding Joke

May 'for better or worse' be far better than worse

A man inserted an ' ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted' . Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mi-

A husband said to his wife, 'No, I don't hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I like mine.'

Marriage is a thing which puts a ring on a woman's finger and two under the man's eyes.

I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
Milton Berle

With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.

My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.

Ronnie Corbett: Do think marriage is a lottery?
Ronnie Barker: No. With a lottery you do have a slight chance

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was
a fool when I married you." And the husband replied, "Yes, dear,
but I was in love and didn't notice it."

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury

(1) (Reply)

The Promiscous Lawyer / Naive: A Little Boy And A Little Girl / The Jokes( If U No Laugh, Na U No)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.