Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (491 Views)

As A Family Man Can You Lend Me help To Complete My Business? / SEC Seeks Regulation Of Digital Assets, Says $2 Trillion Crypto Can’t Be Ignored / Pls advise:Traveling or Buying Car For Bolt Driving In Edo State As Family Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: . by MufasaLion: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Good day people of nairaland, This is my first time seeking for help here. I have being an old member here on nairaland you can check my profile and also only child. I do painting work but work are not always coming, I have 2 kids, 3 years and 2 months old and a wife to take care of and things are very hard for us now. to feed and to buy baby milk and pampers is very difficulty for me now as a family man. My wife is not yet working still breastfeeding the new born baby.

Please I beg everyone with God's name for any financial assistance for feeding and to buy baby things at the moment. May almighty God bless you abundantly as you help me in any little way.
Here is my account details : OO46535466 Gtbank.

You beg too much and you're rude to people also. Disgusting!

(1) (Reply)

Top Gas Company, Greenville LNG Risks Another Multimillion Dollar Lawsuit / The Golden Rule: How To Buy And Sell Gold For Maximum Profit / Tesla Owners In China Protest Against Price Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.