Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) (1427 Views)

Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) / Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) / BRT Passengers Fight After Waiting For 3 Hours Under The Rain At Agric, Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
The rainy season is here again in Brazil and I decide to take a walk in the rain. trust me it was so calm and peaceful check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeX376QqNc

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/11/walking-in-rain-at-night-in-brazil.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Bobbiee: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
I thought Brazil is a dangerous place and you're not safe to walk at night. What city are you in?
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bobbiee:
I thought Brazil is a dangerous place and you're not safe to walk at night. What city are you in?

grin grin grin says the western media, Brazil is safe even Rio is safe, the current president of Brazil lives in Rio.

4 Likes

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Barims(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
I hate Brazil both male and female are extremely violent angry angry one of the most violent country on Earth
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Barims:
I hate Brazil both male and female are extremely violent angry angry one of the most violent country on Earth

Brazilians are friendly and wonderful,one of the best in the world but no worries, We hate you too cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin, BTW stop watching CNN wink

5 Likes

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Bobbiee: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

grin grin grin says the western media, Brazil is safe even Rio is safe, the current president of Brazil lives in Rio.

Do you stay in the favelas?
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bobbiee:

Do you stay in the favelas?

Really dude?The place in the video does not. Look like a favela grin grin grin
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Allison012: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
When pnemonia catch you now, you will say... Village people followed you to brazil.

Wait op.. Is it true tha brazilian girls have nyash?
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Allison012:
When pnemonia catch you now, you will say... Village people followed you to brazil.

Wait op.. Is it true tha brazilian girls have nyash?

grin cheesy grin grin grin Yes na.
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Allison012: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

grin cheesy grin grin grin Yes na.
Na so? with big breast too? in case you don't know... i love breast more than nyash.

1 Like

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Didijiji: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Allison012:
Na so? with big breast too? in case you don't know... i love breast more than nyash.
ashewo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Allison012:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Tinyemeka(m): 2:25am On Nov 18, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Brazilians are friendly and wonderful,one of the best in the world but no worries, We hate you too cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin, BTW stop watching CNN wink

Thought you're a Nigerian.
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinyemeka:

Thought you're a Nigerian.

I was, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by pansophist(m): 1:00am On Nov 19, 2022
Brazil is such a huge country like the US. One would fly for over six hours, the same distance from Lagos to London, and still, be inside Brazil. If any country won the geographical jackpot, it would be brazil. I studied their geography and I was like, wow, how can one country be so blessed?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 19, 2022
pansophist:
Brazil is such a huge country like the US. One would fly for over six hours, the same distance from Lagos to London, and still, be inside Brazil. If any country won the geographical jackpot, it would be brazil. I studied their geography and I was like, wow, how can one country be so blessed?

You're such a genius, bro. Funny DP btw. grin
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
pansophist:

Over blessed, they have everything grin grin

1 Like

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Firefyta: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Walk4brazil do you have plans of getting the Brazilian passport?
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by pansophist(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Over blessed, they have everything grin grin

Yes. Unlike every country similar in size, Brazil is the only one that every square inch of its territory is habitable. Russia for example, the largest country on earth have most of its territories as frozen wasteland. Humans can't live there.

Same with Canada, USA and China. But Brazil has the jackpot of being a similar size country where you can live everywhere. Also, it's so rounded by multiple oceans from different directions. In a battle with Brazil, minus nukes, you will loose.

No wonder is one of the largest agricultural producing country on earth, and foods are so cheap and diverse. And it's so sunny and bright, that it helps with your mental health. All the poor kids in favelas are happy and have good quality of life than the richest one in the dark Arctic Scandinavian country side in Norway.

Let me stop here. Brazil is just awesome.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Firefyta:
Walk4brazil do you have plans of getting the Brazilian passport?

God willing cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
pansophist:

Yes. Unlike every country similar in size, Brazil is the only one that every square inch of its territory is habitable. Russia for example, the largest country on earth have most of its territories as frozen wasteland. Humans can't live there.

Same with Canada, USA and China. But Brazil has the jackpot of being a similar size country where you can live everywhere. Also, it's so rounded by multiple oceans from different directions. In a battle with Brazil, minus nukes, you will loose.

No wonder is one of the largest agricultural producing country on earth, and foods are so cheap and diverse. And it's so sunny and bright, that it helps with your mental health. All the poor kids in favelas are happy and have good quality of life than the richest one in the dark Arctic Scandinavian country side in Norway.

On point cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by pansophist(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Do you know that South America and Africa (alongside Arabia, Madagascar, India, Australia, and Antarctica.) used to be a supercontinent before? They were one ( called Gondwana) up to 140 million years ago, at the start of the Cretaceous period, then the continent splits apart, to form a separate entity.

Check the attached pics below, you will notice that the continent when observed closely looks like a broken piece, that's the evidence to show they were one before. But South America (especially Brazil) went with the better part of it. I mean, I will like to exchange all the barren deserts in Northern Africa and Nigeria for the Amazon forest filled with billions of trees, wildlife, and species that science hasn't discovered yet.

From mountains to valleys, the best piece of Gondwana was split away to South America, leaving the worse part of the supercontinent in Africa. I mean Africa is not bad, but in terms of geographical luck, it is not the best. If Gondwana didn't happen, you can literally walk from Nigeria to Brazil. Isn't that awesome?

3 Likes

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by KingClown(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2022
pansophist:
Do you know that South America and Africa (alongside Arabia, Madagascar, India, Australia, and Antarctica.) used to be a supercontinent before? They were one ( called Gondwana) up to 140 million years ago, at the start of the Cretaceous period, then the continent splits apart, to form a separate entity.

Check the attached pics below, you will notice that the continent when observed closely looks like a broken piece, that's the evidence to show they were one before. But South America (especially Brazil) went with the better part of it. I mean, I will like to exchange all the barren deserts in Northern Africa and Nigeria for the Amazon forest filled with billions of trees, wildlife, and species that science hasn't discovered yet.

From mountains to valleys, the best piece of Gondwana was split away to South America, leaving the worse part of the supercontinent in Africa. I mean Africa is not bad, but in terms of geographical luck, it is not the best. If Gondwana didn't happen, you can literally walk from Nigeria to Brazil. Isn't that awesome?

this separation is known as "continental rift" caused by the tectonic movement of the earth crust
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by KingClown(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2022
pansophist:

how about Australia?
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by pansophist(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2022
KingClown:

how about Australia?

Australia is the same. The interior is worse than Chad or Mali, so dry and filled with desert. The area is not suitable to sustain human population. For example, at least 80% of Australians live around the coastal region of Sydney and Melbourne. If inland Australia was habitable, it would have been developed long ago.

Below is a pictorial depiction of Australia's climatic zones, to have an idea of what it looks like. Even the US does not match Australia in its vastness and depth. Do you see why I said brazil is lucky??

1 Like

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by KingClown(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
pansophist:

Australia is the same. The interior is worse than Chad or Mali, so dry and filled with desert. The area is not suitable to sustain the human population. For example, at least 80% of Australians live around the coastal region of Sydney and Melbourne. If inland Australia was habitable, it would have been developed long ago.

Below is a pictorial depiction of Australia's climatic zones, to have an idea of what it looks like. Even the US does not match Australia in its vastness and depth. Do you see why I said brazil is lucky??

omo he be like heat fit kill person for some of these places o.

I always wondered why they have undeveloped lands.

thank you boss
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by pansophist(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2022
KingClown:

omo he be like heat fit kill person for some of these places o.

I always wondered why they have undeveloped lands.

thank you boss

Not only heat, but scorpions, insects, snakes and all kinds of dangerous animals that are native to such climates.

These animals are even in their coastal regions, talk more of the inland. So yea.

1 Like

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Arizona042: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
pansophist:

Bro, apart from Alaska, almost every part of the 49 states of US are habitable. Unlike Canada and Russia.
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Originalsly: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmmm ... cool video .... love raw street videos. Just curious ... should pedestrians b e on the part of the roadway from where you shot the video?
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmmm ... cool video .... love raw street videos. Just curious ... should pedestrians b e on the part of the roadway from where you shot the video?

Yes sure, In Brazil they mostly build their roads this way, the bike lanes and pedestrian lanes are always built in the middle of the road, people also use the lanes to work out,like jogging or walking.
Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by pansophist(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Arizona042:

Bro, apart from Alaska, almost every part of the 49 states of US are habitable. Unlike Canada and Russia.

Yes, hence I said brazil is the luckiest. The US should follow suit, and the US also has lots of advantages Brazil doesn't have. For example, the US has the advantage of inland navigable waters, to move huge vessels of ships via sea between major locations of the US. No other country comes close. A country blessed with the Mississippi river, and the Missouri river, which makes moving anything within the US so easy. Handy in terms of war when cities are destroyed.

Also, the US is located extremely far from other powers, and this is the reason why the US grew to be so powerful in a short time without interference. Before any country will attack the US, they will have to cross thousands upon thousands of miles on the high sea, and the US will see you coming, then bombard you to smithereens.

Second, to India, the US has the most arable lands in the world, which is why the US is the number one exporter of food globally. Americans are so fat because of this, the US produces so much food that wastage is equal to or even more than the ones humans eat. But the US has a small population for its size. Over half of the US is empty. Alaska might be punching below the belt due to its climatic zone, but the state of Wyoming is so big but has about 600k people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) by Originalsly: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yes sure, In Brazil they mostly build their roads this way, the bike lanes and pedestrian lanes are always built in the middle of the road, people also use the lanes to work out,like jogging or walking.

Hmmmm...... doesn't sound safe..... but guess it works for them to continue doing same. So how do.you get to the other side? ... dash between traffic?... didn't see any crosswalk nor traffic lights.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business / Silverbird Galleria Opens In Abuja! / How To Book Airline Reservation Just For Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.