Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

QNET And The Fingreen Initiative - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / QNET And The Fingreen Initiative (231 Views)

How QNET Is A Direct Selling Company. / 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative / Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

QNET And The Fingreen Initiative by dolapolawrence: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
QNET is a company that is dedicated to making a positive impact on the world. The company is often involved in Social impact initiatives, one of such initiatives is the FinGreen initiative right here in Nigeria.

QNET is a company focused on building micro-entrepreneurs which can be seen in how their direct selling module works. Based on this, the company understands that a better future starts with education and inclusion. Through the FinGreen programme, they support efforts to increase financial inclusion among young people by teaching them skills, habits, and attitudes to help them make informed financial decisions.

I know this much because I am one of the young people that was trained in this programme. During the two day training, we were coached on not just financial literacy, but as well as employability and entrepreneurial skills. Hence, whether one works in a structured company, or has a privately owned business, we were taught skills to help us excel in either area.

The training was life-changing because prior to the training I didn’t think too much about my finances, I always thought that money was just made to survive, especially with the current economic state of the country. However, after the enlightening training I have been able to make sound financial decisions that will benefit myself. I now save money, budget, make plans to invest in assets, and most importantly protect myself from financial scams.

At the end of the day this will help me to be a more productive member of society. I will be able to buy goods and services, and in the long run make my contribution to the economy by investing in businesses and creating jobs.

The FinGreen initiative by QNET is making a positive impact in the community by teaching financial literacy to young people. The program is helping to raise awareness about the importance of financial literacy and empowering young people to make sound financial decisions.

QNET is committed to making a difference in the lives of young people and is continually working to expand the reach of the FinGreen initiative. If you would like to learn more about the FinGreen initiative or get involved, please visit the QNET website.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slow Productivity: How To Be Productive Without Overworking / Career Opportunity / Joshua’s Story Is Proof That Success Is Possible For Anyone Who Puts In The Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.