Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

N - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / N (2599 Views)

New Business Opportunity From GBG Nigeria / New And Used Stuff From Europe / Small Scale Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by Papanikola: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: N by emmaoanidu(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2011
I am would like to know more details about the business proposal.

sonueljordan@gmail

Emmanuel
Re: N by lovelyface: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
Will want to know what it is. My email is hgcnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: N by george31(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
@poster, lets see what u got,i hope it will enhance our economy,pls send details to: georgie4luv@yahoo.com
Re: N by segebaba2(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
i am also interested.u can reach me on:folusodo@yahoo.com
Re: N by adexy007: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
let me also see what you have got, send me details to malvinjohn@ymail.com
Re: N by cyril66: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2011
I realy want to knw about it and what is all about. My mail is cy_daz2011@yahoo.com
Re: N by Ndyoo(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2011
My email add is......i'm interested.
Re: N by makinde3: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ Daniel, my email address is makinde3@yahoo.com i like to know about this business
Re: N by anakobe1: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2011
I am interested,please send me d details my email is aminuanakobe@yahoo.com
Re: N by meexteriox(m): 3:35am On Aug 30, 2011
Pls send me details of the business to alberto.treasure@yahoo.com
Re: N by Papanikola: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
N
Re: N by uthupbe: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
Daniel, my email address is uthupbe@gmx.com will like to know what its all about. If business is positive, may devote profession advise as support.
Re: N by mygladness: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2011
I would like to know about the business. email me on tayomi1234@yahoo.com
Re: N by peterchike: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2011
Am interested in this business. my email address is
peterchikezie@yahoo.com.
Re: N by bizpreneur(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
Papanikola:

Dear meexteriox,

I attempted to send you information in response to your request, however
your email address alberto.treasure@yahoo.com did not work. I made
several attempts and only received delivery status notification (failure) emails
in response.

Regards,
Daniel
@Papanikola, Iz idea dat may tends 2 boost d grwth of our econmy I gues,let m av a copy of it 1st via ds-bashari4ever@yahoo.co.uk, bt @ least, thos dat av goten thers ought av surface 2 acknowledge it,OK!
Re: N by petereikor: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2011
This might be very productive,pls send a mail to the address monsieur_germain@yahoo.com.Thanks
Papanikola:

Hello forum members,

I am an Australian living in Europe who is looking to introduce a new European company into Nigeria.
I am specifically seeking leaders who will be the first individuals to work with this company within
your country. This business is very new and has a great potential for profit and growth.

For further information please provide me with your email address on this forum or contact me directly
at danielhaitas@hotmail.com. I will send you detailed information that will explain this exciting new
opportunity to you.

Thank you

Daniel

This might be very productive,pls send a mail to the address monsieur_germain@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: N by nnana4top: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
hi am in send to nnana4top@yahoo.com

nnana
Re: N by groovie(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2011
ok. Dis is comin a little late though, ottiandrew@yahoo.com
Re: N by page9(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
Is it too good to b revealed?
Why don't we have someone who have received d details talking about it?
Anyway, I wish you all good luck but becareful and as we say in dis part of d world "Shine ur eyes"
Re: N by moshoodn(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
My mail is moshoodene@yahoo.ca

looking forward to your mail.
Re: N by moshoodn(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
My mail is moshoodene@yahoo.ca

looking forward to your mail.
Re: N by webcash(m): 4:25am On Sep 13, 2011
mejitech@yahoo.com
Re: N by stechi(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2011
no testimonials from those that have received the info via email and yet we are seeing lots still requesting for the details via email.
naija people eh!!!, na wa oooo
Re: N by brainhack(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Interested please send details to ***
Re: N by JasonK212: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
Hey everyone.

Thanks for sharing your glad suggestion, if you want to give really a good surprise, I am looking for people in Hungary who was not to start there business. And receive every month money. Our business is active in 20 countries and is starting this year in Hungary.

If someone has any ideas, this would help a lot.

Thanks and Regards
Jason Kevin

Used Tradeshow Booth
Re: N by gbemoo4ty: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
kindly send information about the business to farightventures@gmail.com
Re: N by page9(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
Pple wonder why commandclem was able to defraud so many "patentees" because Nigerians are Gullible! Poverty is affecting the way a lot of people reason these days.
They want to get out of it at all cost.
Therefore, any perceived opportunity whether genuine or not is good enough
Re: N by sovpounds(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2011
When people know there is something just not right about their business they don't want to put the full details here cos they know it would be subjected to critical analysis and they would be exposed.

I wait eagerly for the day someone would be so confident that his/her business is without spot or blemish and post the full details here.
Re: N by Elizadath: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2011
This is what we call e-mail listing. It's a mkting gimmick to collect people emails for the purpose that is best known to d poster but in the other hand, it's internet mketing. So dnt be surprise if you different types of email landing in your a/c. Or the poster may be a reseller of emails cos i wonder how a non nigerian was advertising to sell 1m nigerian email addreses, i gues this is how they get our emails and resell to us for marketing or selling to their country men etc. Be wise!!!
Re: N by sovpounds(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2011
for all i care this fellow may not be an Australian, but of another nationality (dont wanna mention any name wink). the fellow probably wants to use Australian nationality to gain credibility cos he/she knows that Naijarians like foreign stuff.

take a look at the username of the poster, doesnt it look, fill in the gaps.
Re: N by ymomoh: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
am interested my e-mail is milopapillo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For The BEST Brand And Printing Solution Company? / Ice-cube Making Machine For Sale / Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.