Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD (593 Views)

Clean USA Used HP Pavilion 15 (1TB/12GB, Corei7). / Acer Aspire Pc Core I7 1tb | 12gb 2gb Nvidia / Hp 15 Notebook Ba113cl Touchscreen 1tb 12gb Ram Amd A10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD by Doris4ever(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Laptop for sale
Hp Pavilion g6
Corei7
1tb
12gb
2gb Dedicated graphics
Original Charger included
Working Perfectly
No Defects

Selling Price - N140,000
Price Review - N130,000

Re: Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD by TastyFriedPussy: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Baba... grin you no go still sell this laptop. You don run change moniker use post the lappy again grin you no go sell am.. Na only mumu go buy the thing for more than 70k

1 Like

Re: Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD by Doris4ever(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Baba... grin you no go still sell this laptop. You don run change moniker use post the lappy again grin you no go sell am.. Na only mumu go buy the thing for more than 70k

It seems you are jobless or a retarded fool.

What’s wrong with the laptop?

Are you the one to tell me what price to fix on mine items.

Why not carry your 70k and look for a laptop worth your level, thief.

1 Like

Re: Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD by TastyFriedPussy: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Doris4ever:

It seems you are jobless or a retarded fool.

What’s wrong with the laptop?

Are you the one to tell me what price to fix on mine items.

Why not carry for 70k and look for a laptop worth your level, thief.

Everything is wrong with the laptop grin it's too old grin how on earth do you want to sell a laptop that's 11 years old to innocent non tech savvy people (because Na only mumu go but that thing) ? Are you not the bigger thief?

I'm not telling you what price to fix on "yours" items grin I just don't want innocent people to buy rubbish that's not worth it and waste their money when they could get better laptops for the price that you're asking for this museum worthy laptop grin This laptop suppose dey museum, not market grin

I swear I'll make sure you don't sell this laptop grin except sey no be for nairaland here you wan sell am. Because anywhere you carry this laptop go for this forum, I dey there dey wait for you grin

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD by Doris4ever(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Everything is wrong with the laptop grin it's too old grin how on earth do you want to sell a laptop that's 11 years old to innocent non tech savvy people (because Na only mumu go but that thing) ? Are you not the bigger thief?

I'm not telling you what price to fix on on "yours" items grin I just don't want innocent people to buy rubbish that's not worth it and waste their money when they could get better laptops for the price that you're asking for this museum worthy laptop grin This laptop suppose dey museum, not market grin

You are just pained I didn’t sell to you when you priced earlier, so you decided to rubbish the item.

Drop screenshots of laptop with similar spec and selling for 70k. If you don’t drop any screenshots, then I will take you as a thief you are.

Prices of laptops are determined by spec.

1 Like

Re: Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD by Greatzeus(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Don't mind that loser,he's too repulsive and hateful. I will call anyone who tries to sell such laptop with, 1tb HDD, 2gb dedicated graphics for N70k a thief because he must have stolen it.

2 Likes

Re: Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD by Doris4ever(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Greatzeus:
Don't mind that loser,he's too repulsive and hateful. I will call anyone who tries to sell such laptop with, 1tb HDD, 2gb dedicated graphics for N70k a thief because he must have stolen it.

I don’t know what is the guy’s problem. He priced my laptop and we didn’t agree on price. He decided to come to all my thread to rubbish the laptop.

Imagine a Corei7 3rd gen, 1tb and 12gb ram is what he wants to buy for 70k.

1 Like

Re: Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD by Doris4ever(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Available
Re: Hp Core i7 1TB 12gb RAM SOLD SOLD SOLD by Centurion101: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

I'm not telling you what price to fix on "yours" items grin I just don't want innocent people to buy rubbish that's not worth it and waste their money when they could get better laptops for the price that you're asking for this museum worthy laptop grin This laptop suppose dey museum, not market grin

I swear I'll make sure you don't sell this laptop grin except sey no be for nairaland here you wan sell am. Because anywhere you carry this laptop go for this forum, I dey there dey wait for you grin

Peace
People like you repulse me,get a life

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean UK Used Acer Aspire 5 - 12GB RAM, SSD, Ryzen 3, 2GB VRAM, 7hrs *sold / Brand New Dell 1720 Laptop For Sale / Get Cd For Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.