Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Around The World In Ten Days - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Around The World In Ten Days (212 Views)

Countries With The Highest Minimum Wages In The World In 2020 / 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Around The World In Ten Days by RouteSixtyFourK: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
I understand the factual base to which every reader would want to know the possibility to travel the world in just ten days. It could be to prove your bias of the impossibility to this escapade right for some of my rational readers or maybe to see a possibility to embark on this with the tips surrounding this write up for the other of my readers who are always given to wanderlust. I strongly believe that whichever opposing side you find yourself in, I am ready to open your minds eye to my wild imagination.

I promise to make this read brief with a worthwhile guide to help you achieve this goal and I bet you the conviction of this achievement will be likened to Ferdinand Magellan in our contemporary time. My points are straightforward but whether you wish to do this alone, as a group or with your spouse, I guarantee you that your success story will be my pleasure.

1. Get a good map showcasing the proper demarcation of Continent. You can use Google map for this.

2. Plan your destination together as a group one country for each Continent. I highly recommend third party assistance if you’re traveling alone.

3. Spot the particular country on each Continent that you fancy to make a trip to. One criteria I use to make this decision is: culture, lifestyle, food and a rare unique wonder that makes it a place worth visiting. Take all the time you need to do this research.

4. Connect with a travel tour guide in each of your supposed destination. The importance of this cannot be overemphasized as it relieves you of easy navigation in of your destination.

5. Choose a good travel agency. An agency that offers good flight, hotel and restaurant deals should be a good selection. I recommend Route64k in partnership with Wayaway, good flight deals and discounts is guaranteed.

6. Be decisive about your country of destination’s priority list and this should be done in a way it harmonizes the ease with which the web of destinations is connected stress-free.

7. Plan your luggage and travel essential pack, like tent, flask and necessities. I recommend you research this based on your personality and health status.

8. It is essential to know the exact time of the year you intend to go on this expedition. This will give you quality knowledge about the weather and terrain handy information of your selected country of destination.

9. Be psychologically prepared to embark on your escapade.

10. Plan a fun activity on your to-do list beforehand while you’re at your destination.

To think that you must have to travel every individual countries of the world in order to be self-assured with convincing satisfaction that you’ve made a trip round the world is actually defeated by the fact that having crossed seas and oceans to make a destination of a particular country in each Continent of the world is deeply synonymous to making a trip round the world.

Meeting people, seeing places, experiencing lifestyle, tasting new delicacies different from your birth country is satisfactory and in itself indeed self-convincing to counter the former. So, like every other human you’ve voyage the world in ten days.

Follow us:
Twitter: @Route64k

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some People On Aggressive Campaign Against Japa-ing? / Recieving Money From Europe / These Are The Reason You Stopped Loving Your Spouse....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.