Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Computer Tips And Tricks - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Tips And Tricks (789 Views)

Computer Tips And Tricks / 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Tips And Tricks by chrisvicch: 1:18am On Aug 25, 2011
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account

its easy really. want to have an entire family on dial-up with just one bill?

step one. purchase 20 dollar a month subscription to MSN unlimited access dial up. This will include an MSN 9 cd which you will need. With the software installed, fill up your secondary account slots with new users. Make sure you pick @msn if it gives you the choice, hotmail email addresses will not work,

say the secondary account is chrisvicch@msn.com type in the Dial up connection

USER : MSN/chrisvicch
PASS: ******* (whatever)

connect to your local msn phone number and the other people you gave secondary accounts to will be able to do the same, while you are connected. Its a sweet deal considering everyone is paying about 2 bucks a month for internet access, especially if you cannot get broadband. if you wanted to sell off the access to people you could actually make money doing this, but i do not suggest it.

I used to be an msn tech and this was a little known secret even to most of the employees.

After you do this you do not need the software any more. I would suggest keeping it on to micromanage everyone else's accounts. and for the simple fact that if they don't pitch in, cut them off
[b]
Don't forget check back tomorrow for our new tricks
[/b]
Re: Computer Tips And Tricks by mevefyjord(f): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2011
but if same dial-up connection use by 8 people then the speed of internet is very low.

(1) (Reply)

Repair, Maintenance, Installation Of Computers Etc... / Some Pictures Of ATM Coins Dispense Machine / Cant Alter My Laptop Screeen Brightness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.