Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,148 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu (23814 Views)

AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners / 2019 AMAA Awards (Live Updates) / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
His mum and his grandfather really groomed him well, with all the wisdom of Baba fela
shut up burna boy no be afonja na pure rivers boy ....plus burna boy no follow fela wisdom if not him for get plenty baby mamas and probably die of HIV and Aids soon...

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by highchief1: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Here is the moment Burna Boy presents the Manager Of The Year award to his mum, Bose Ogulu at the 2022 AMAA awards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKlJD99lr4
the mom is too ugly
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by abobote: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
The places wey this woman de go go burna boy, both physical and spiritual, na only God know
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Magnoliaa(f): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don't know whatever happened between him and Steff, and I am not saying this within the context of their relationship or Burna Boy's personality...but this particular thing about him is beautiful to watch. How much he rates his mom.

Especially this dedication. I find it sweet. smiley

Lord knows I will dedicate so many of my wins and achievements to my parents, too.

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by abobote: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Successfulben:
You people should just wait until Burnaboy use his mother for rituals.
Only if you know what the woman sacrifice for the success
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by inkon: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2022

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Ellasure: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Great, this woman has made the Burma boy a grown up man and she is happy for this.

Young men should realise early that you can have only one Papa and one mother but several wifes in one lifetime. Don't let a girlfriend bewitched you to the point of you distancing yourself from your extended family. Remember always that the extended family has been there for your support at critical times and your girlfriend can delete you anytime when you can not meet up.
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Pionner: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Use my link to sign up. I cashed out today..
https://ref.timesocial.co/Lomzy007

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Billmos: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nice one.

Burna boy's ex girlfriend called him Mummy's Boy cos Burna refused to be manipulated. When a woman failed to have her ways with a man, she calls him all sort of names.

Go Burna
Go Mummy's Boy
Go Africa Giant.
Nice one bro
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by fredoooooo: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dpiano:

Can the so called ex have Burna's interest the way his mother would?
She's there for the fame , isn't that obvious .. even with her not included , she still want to be part of it , by all means . Be it negative or Positive.. grin cheesy grin
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by womenareapezz: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
illicit:
Awwwww Mummy’s boy
useless man undecided

People like you are literally Ogun state sacrificing their mothers undecided

Keep allowing those useless piece of shiit manipulating you with nonsense!

Fvcking simp
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Billmos: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Burna boy's ex girlfriend called him Mummy's Boy cos Burna refused to be manipulated. When a woman failed to have her ways with a man, she calls him all sort of names.

Go Burna
Go Mummy's Boy
Go Africa Giant.

But d guy seem to be what d lady

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by timesuploaded: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Nice one.

Go Burna
Go Mummy's Boy
Go Africa Giant.
so na everything una see online una dey believe? Their so called break-up is a stunt. Them just dey use una catch cruise. These people will do anything for attention and y'all foolishly give it to them
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by candygist: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Successfulben:
You people should just wait until Burnaboy use his mother for rituals.

Like Davido used is son and other members
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by gtom06(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pionner:
Use my link to sign up. I cashed out today..
https://ref.timesocial.co/Lomzy007

Hello, i am interested on this. can you tell me how it work? if you don't mind let us chat via email or whatsapp.
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Bridget95(f): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
His mum and his grandfather really groomed him well, with all the wisdom of Baba fela
fela kee u dia. Does he look like fela?
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nice one

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv and soundbars, check my signature
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
shut up burna boy no be afonja na pure rivers boy ....plus burna boy no follow fela wisdom if not him for get plenty baby mamas and probably die of HIV and Aids soon...
Fela is the goat of african music. Burna's goat is fela. You are not our equal in music.

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Moh247: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bridget95:
fela kee u dia. Does he look like fela?

.why don't Zombidiots ever have sense..

Everyone knows his grandfather was Fela's manager and his mum Fela's dancer

Gosh... Ipobians are soooooo stupid
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
The BET Awards winner passed off the unknown side of his visits to Ghana in the interview, by disclosing that he goes there to get genuine peace.

“That’s the only place I have actual genuine peace. When you go to Labadi Beach and you look at the line that separates the sky from the water, I feel like that’s where God lives,” he said to the show's host Julie Adenuga.

“I go on my robot mode.. I play like 3-4 shows and I eventually break down. That’s what happens when I go to Ghana,” the 'Dangote' crooner added.

Burna Boy also revealed that he was making music for himself, before 2014 when he performed in a stadium in the Eastern part of Nigeria. He claimed that Easterners only love only their people in music, and a singer has really "popped" when he has crossed over.

"THAT'S THE FIRST TIME I DID A SHOW IN A STADIUM IN THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA, WHERE IT IS LIKE THEY ONLY LIKE THEIR OWN PEOPLE. SO IF YOU CROSS OVER THERE, THEN LIKE YOU'VE POPPED. LIKE I'VE NEVER SEEN NOTHING IN MY LIFE, I DIDN'T EVEN THINK IT WAS REAL THING THAT COULD HAPPEN".

https://thickmatch.com/easterners-nigeria-love-people-music-burna-boy/
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Ckonnet: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Nice one.

Go Burna
Go Mummy's Boy
Go Africa Giant.

All women are manipulators, can be +ve or the other side.
Babe's manipulation is not always on the good side but a mum will definitely manipulate his boy to success, 95% of the time

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Ruthymoon(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
It is better to be a mummy's boy, than to be a wife boy boy, with your mother in your life as a man you are spiritually covered, and without your mother in your life, you are spiritually lost smiley smiley
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by InvertedHammer: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Here is the moment Burna Boy presents the Manager Of The Year award to his mum, Bose Ogulu at the 2022 AMAA awards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKlJD99lr4
/

An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Fela must be really proud of his son.

/
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by mymadam(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Nice one.

Go Burna
Go Mummy's Boy
Go Africa Giant.

100% correct.... Let all simps take note.
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Pionner: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
gtom06:

Hello, i am interested on this. can you tell me how it work? if you don't mind let us chat via email or whatsapp.
Join via my link.
Register, all you have to do is download some apps and follow the instructions or take some surveys.
I joined about 2 days ago.
I've made $1,263.
Its real... Give it a try.
You can cash out once you complete all the necessary steps.
Note: I covered my name

Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by BaddestQueen(f): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

.why don't Zombidiots ever have sense..

Everyone knows his grandfather was Fela's manager and his mum Fela's dancer

Gosh... Ipobians are soooooo stupid
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Streetmovement(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Oluwa burna, Steff been dey feel say he fit use yansh and breast confuse nigga man but that shit don't work on niggas like us no more
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by Cde1: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Really
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by irunoko(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Nice one.

Go Burna
Go Mummy's Boy
Go Africa Giant.
I don't support manipulative women but stop encouraging rubbish
Re: AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu by irunoko(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Nice one.

Go Burna
Go Mummy's Boy
Go Africa Giant.
I don't support manipulative women but stop encouraging rubbish lipsrsealed

You have no idea of how irritating Mummy's boys are untill you are making critical/life changing decisions and he says my mummy says I should only have one child,my mummy said I should not take that job,my mummy said I shouldn't go to work today .it's already 5 pm my Mummy said I should be Home before 6 otherwise she will be angry with me.a 45 years old man O not a 6 year old.its understandable if a child between 4-16 says that but from 17,boys intuitively become independent and don't need to make decisions with Mummy before going to play football with friends or having a girlfriend.if you even stress an 18 year old boy too much he can even leave the house for you because they don't like to be biased around by their moms how much more a 30 something year old grown man.

like his remaining brain is in his Mummy's armpit

Bbnaija: Biggie Introduces New Twist For Eviction, Divides Housemates Into Teams / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? / BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53