Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Any Proctored Home Certification And Exams - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any Proctored Home Certification And Exams (182 Views)

Get Latest IT Certification Exams Dumps (practice Questions And Answers) / CCNA Exams Dumps / Why Choose Comptia A+ Certification Exams And The Role Of Practice Exams To Enha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Proctored Home Certification And Exams by engribanga: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Any Proctored Home Certification and Exams

Life is easy, but can really be hard if it doesn't fall well on your side. I know of the days when you can just submit your CV and school degree certificate for a job application, and you will scale through on a very basic grounds of the recruitment process.
But now, technology has changed the lane of most people that we need certifications for almost anything or a job of an entry-level or experienced. Also, educational section has joined this fast-moving train to implement similar technology.
I know most people may find this topic confusing, while some who understand what I mean will dive deeper to this.!!!!!
What I am about to disclose here won't be found anywhere else. Even if you find this similar topic, but the bypass is different.

Sadly, Thanks to Covid which revolutionized the ways things were done, to a new way of things that we work from Home, write exams from home, to even job interview from home. But also, we are faced with the word PROCTOR or PROCTORED EXAMS.
Whats is proctor? According to google search, "Proctoring, also known as invigilation, is an essential element of any exam as it maintains exam integrity. The proctor ensures that no unfair techniques take place during the examination. An online test allows test-takers to take examinations from the comfort of their home without the need for a human invigilator" . You either go to an exams centre or you take your exams from the comfort of your home. LOL......... But the only fear is that you may hardly PASS or likely FAIL. AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA…… Fear not as I am here to make things easier.
Now lets discuss the technology involved in a proctoring environment.
1. Webcam
2. Your mobile Phone
3. You photo ID "Government ID"
4. Your Computer "Laptop or Desktop"
5. Internet connection "A good internet of about 1MB or above"
Without going into too much information to crowed your head. Let’s continue on this topic

Do you believe that your exams or any certification can be written for you? I mean in a proctored environment such as our very good name by Pearsonvue.com, Even your very own English exams which is required for JAPA “LOL” and which I don’t want to mention.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitudes E5520 Corei3 320HDD 4gram@75k / One Website, Many Countries- Strategic Business Website Design By Upgro Digital / Acer 1gb Dedicated Graphics 6gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.