Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Create Your RENEC (remitano Network Coin) Wallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Create Your RENEC (remitano Network Coin) Wallet (658 Views)

Remitano Network Coin (RENEC) Update: RENEC Mining Ended-Get Regular UPDATE Here / REMITANO NETWORK COIN (renec) Review: HOW To MINE RENEC - Don't Miss Out / Sell Your Pi Network Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Your RENEC (remitano Network Coin) Wallet by ThinkDigitally2: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2022
We all know that RENEC was mined for free and it was launched on 20th of October, 2022.

Kindly read more on how to create your RENEC wallet if you gave not done so.

And ensure you save your seed phrases or private keys so that no one can have access to your wallet and steal your money:

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2022/10/how-to-create-a-renec-wallet.html

Read more on how to create a Renec wallet above if you haven't done so before...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create Your RENEC (remitano Network Coin) Wallet by ManyThanks: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
How much it is currently trading?
Re: How To Create Your RENEC (remitano Network Coin) Wallet by ThinkDigitally2: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2022
ManyThanks:
How much it is currently trading?
Almost $0.92
Re: How To Create Your RENEC (remitano Network Coin) Wallet by ManyThanks: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:
Almost $0.92
Wow! that's huge. Sadly, I missed the airdrop.
Re: How To Create Your RENEC (remitano Network Coin) Wallet by ThinkDigitally2: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
ManyThanks:
Wow! that's huge. Sadly, I missed the airdrop.
it was actually launched at $0.1 and it rose to $3 and above for few weeks. Now it is trading at $0.90 now as a result of the current crypto market.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Your RENEC (remitano Network Coin) Wallet by ThinkDigitally2: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:
it was actually launched at $0.1 and it rose to $3 and above for few weeks. Now it is trading at $0.90 now as a result of the current crypto market.
But you can still buy now at cheaper price before it rises like binance coin.

Chat me up on WhatsApp to give you the steps for free on how to buy RENEC

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Of Agro Food Products Wanted By Foreign Buyers In Abroad / Consumer Spending To Receive Boost As NSE Extends Best Rally Since 2007 / Stock Price Yearly Statistics Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.