Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Comparison Of Data Plan Of Various Networks - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Comparison Of Data Plan Of Various Networks (835 Views)

Enter To Subscribe To Any Plan Of Your Choice At Most Affordatble Rate Here / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks / How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison Of Data Plan Of Various Networks by ifyegede(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2011
Pls can someone be kind enough to help me with a comparative analysis of the data plan of the various networks stating the cost, validity period/time duration of each plan, connection, relative advantage e.t.c. I'd be glad if some one would kindly enlighten me.
Re: Comparison Of Data Plan Of Various Networks by Evans5050: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2011
CAN CHECK THEIR WEB SITE TO SEE THE VARIOUS PACKAGES THAT MAY SUIT YOU

DEPENDING ON WHICH NETWORK THAT WILL WORK WELL IN YOUR LOCATION
Re: Comparison Of Data Plan Of Various Networks by vitality22(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
Evans5050:

CAN CHECK THEIR WEB SITE TO SEE THE VARIOUS PACKAGES THAT MAY SUIT YOU

DEPENDING ON WHICH NETWORK THAT WILL WORK WELL IN YOUR LOCATION
If he has the websites, he wouldn't be asking for it here in the forum.
Re: Comparison Of Data Plan Of Various Networks by buzor(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
lets try and help each other please

(1) (Reply)

Marisa Mayer Is Pregnant / Please Help I Need Your Advice On Buying Modem / Thread For Buyers Of Samsung Solar-Powered Mini Laptop Nc215 going for 14.5hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.