Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Pre-register For Warzone Mobile On Android & Ios - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Pre-register For Warzone Mobile On Android & Ios (261 Views)

WWE 2k23 PPSSPP- ISO File Download Free Android & Ios Offline Mode / COD Mobile / Warzone Mobile Thread Android & IOS / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pre-register For Warzone Mobile On Android & Ios by KingJuhd(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Why should I Pre-register for Warzone Mobile?

What's the need, I can just wait for the game to be released so I can play.

All I can say is that, if you want to be one of the first players to experience Warzone Mobile, you need to Pre-register.

Warzone Mobile is still in a beta stage, so here’s how you can pre-register on Android and iOS and be among the first to play.

Warzone Mobile pre-order rewards

The Warzone Mobile devs are celebrating 25 million pre-registered players by giving away some cosmetics when the game drops:

1.“Ghost — Condemned” Operator Skin

2.“Prince of Hell” X12 Weapon Blueprint

3.“Archfiend” M4 Weapon Blueprint

4.“Dark Familiar” Emblem

5.“Foe’s Flame” Vinyl

How to pre-register for Warzone Mobile on Android?

The process of pre-registering for Warzone Mobile on Android devices is fairly straightforward, simply follow the steps below:

1. Head over to the Google Play Store

2.Make sure you are signed into the same Google Play account you use on your smartphone

3.Search ‘Warzone Mobile’ and go to the official page

4.Hit ‘Pre-Register’

5.Wait for your notification letting you know that Warzone Mobile has arrived

How to pre-register for Warzone Mobile on iOS

As of November 17, IOS users can now pre-order Warzone for mobile through the App Store. Follow these steps to do so:

1.Head over to the App Store

2.Sign into your Apple Account that is associated with your iPhone or iPad.

3.Search ‘Warzone Mobile’ and go to the official page

4.Hit ‘Pre-Order’

5.Wait for your notification letting you know that Warzone Mobile has arrived

Like this post for more content!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power / EASIEST Way To Get Kills In PUBG Mobile..... (why Is No One Doing This?!) / Voicemod Pro Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.