Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Comedian Sabinus Apologises For Missing Anambra Poly Event - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Comedian Sabinus Apologises For Missing Anambra Poly Event (656 Views)

Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Sabinus Apologises For Missing Anambra Poly Event by BluntCrazeMan: 5:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Popular comedian, Chukwuemeka Emmanuel, also known as Sabinus, has apologised for his failure to show up at an event hosted by one Johnbosco Ezeuchegbu aka Crazylegs, for students of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State.

Sabinus, who had earlier publicised the event failed to show up at the Thursday event, causing angry students to destroy the venue.

Crazylegs on Friday called out the skit maker on Instagram, stating that Sabinus had scammed him after being paid N2million for his performance.

The event planner wrote, “Please, guys help me. Tag any blog for me. Sabinus had scammed me. He did not show up for my show that I paid him for.”

Sharing receipts of payment, Crazylegs added, “Evidence of payments and flights. Please you all should come to my resume. Fans are destroying my properties.”

Reacting, Sabinus took to his Instagram story to state that his health issues prevented him from attending the event.

The comedian said, “Good morning my Oko people. I know say una dey vex for me. Abeg make una no vex. I was supposed to come to Oko yesterday for the show with Crazylegs.

“Something happened. My health was so bad. I just avoided the whole thing. I was being just afraid of make I no break down for road.”

He promised to come for the event before the first week of December, as he also offered to refund the money if Crazylegs asked for it.

Source:
https://punchng.com/comedian-sabinus-apologises-for-missing-anambra-poly-event/?amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKzBN04KKB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDsgo2Z4jCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AygysOM-AWY

Re: Comedian Sabinus Apologises For Missing Anambra Poly Event by BluntCrazeMan: 6:03am On Nov 20, 2022
These people wan scatter Sabinus’ name.

It's a very good thing he tried to make amends quickly.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Apologises For Missing Anambra Poly Event by Urheadmaster(m): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Is part of the hustle.

You can never satisfy the whole world tongue.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Apologises For Missing Anambra Poly Event by PlayMaker14: 6:11am On Nov 20, 2022
“Something happened. My health was so bad. I just avoided the whole thing. I was being just afraid of make I no break down for road.”

This ugly trend of failing to show up at an event they're billed to perform is becoming rampant amongst our celebrity especially when they're the top star to perform.

You should have called to give prior notice to the host about the latest development so he can quickly make some adjustments.

You were Healthy enough to receive N2million but your health became bad when it's time to perform.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Apologises For Missing Anambra Poly Event by ShoeWorld2(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Sabinus wants to scatter his name, there is what we call FOLLOW UP. When you collect money for job that you did not do, you follow up and give detailed reasons why you've not done the job on the said date so that things won't spoil.
The convener of the event has lost some properties because of Sabinus and who is going to pay for that? It's good that he apologise unlike some most 9ja artists that will start defending themselves and will even refuse to refund the money while their mumu followers cheers them up online.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: Comedian Sabinus Apologises For Missing Anambra Poly Event by PlayMaker14: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Classical Music Singers Wanted / South Africa Countdown To Kick-off / An American Shoprite Gift Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.