Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) (73796 Views)

Moses Adebayo Ogunbayo Is Missing After Leaving His Home In Lekki (Photo) / Yeshua Udosen: 18-Year-Old Boy Missing In Lekki (Photo) / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by JrTahir(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClLmrCRt_2h/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E pain me to see this beautiful girl in the hand of police officers
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Senator777: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Fear this particular genders If you wish to live long tongue

I no fear them. I only avoid them and play smart anytime I want to rock their kpektus. They get fish brian and their kpektus is very cheap to get.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Raphaeldhero(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Richy4:
Walking away is still the best option.. Though the heart might be broken, u think about time wasted and invested...and money spent on it...

Taking a walk would have been better than a fellow adult controlling when u eat, the quantity you eat, where u sleep, the uniform you wear and above all, your movements for years....

She nailed it out of temptation....

I understand that the harm has been made but I still feel sorry/pity for her.

She won't just like the odour of prison especially at this time of the year.

PRAY FOR GRACE/WISDOM
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Smiles..
jeromestarks:
Many girls in Nigeria are mentally distorted due to heartbreaks and relationship wahala.

Please always let your girlfriends down gently when you're done using them. Don't just breakup anyhow. Take at least two weeks to gradually dish out the breakup so that she won't become a psycho to her next boyfriend.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Richy4(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Raphaeldhero:

She nailed it out of temptation....

I understand that the harm has been made but I still feel sorry/pity for her.

She won't just like the odour of prison especially at this time of the year.

PRAY FOR GRACE/WISDOM

Honestly I didn't even remember that part smiley
It's a pity... I believe she will be thinking what did I do to myself...
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by KeyEndurance: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Wealthoptulent:
Ologbon sodiiki, u acquire woman wisdom join.

it mean two things according to his finger is either he is asking for one more round or telling the girl to move out of his room
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Set of psychos....she should be kept in the hard part of kirikiri prison....na there her eyes go open and she go get sense for life..say freedom is good.....emotional idiots
@womenareapezz i thank you for showing us d way of dealing with these leeces

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.