Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Waec Held Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Held Results (37639 Views)

Waec 2014 With Held results is out / Waec Held My Result / Held Results Released By Waec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Held Results by fingard02k(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
my junior brother's result (waec) was all held. he got his post-ume and Jamb.please what do we do for them to be released, advice needed pleasemy junior brother's result (waec) was all held. he got his post-ume and Jamb.please what do we do for them to be released, advice needed please
Re: Waec Held Results by frisahost(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
there is nothing u can do , if any body ask u to bring money that he will make them to release it, is a lie, just relax and check back maybe in 2weeks time they will release it.
Re: Waec Held Results by Patwitme(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2012
even mind too,all d whole subject is HELD,an is generaly in my centr.l hav goten admision already an dis is d only paper l hav four two sittin.engD7,govtC4, lit_engB3, agriB3,mathsC6,crkC6, econC6,bioD7,commB3. Wht wil l do pls help wit ur contribution
Re: Waec Held Results by Patwitme(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
is der nobody on nairaland again.pls u guys shuld help me wit ur contribution on my last txt
Re: Waec Held Results by websitehacker: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
First to prove this is not a scam i will do it and u will see it be4 payment.Now was ur waec result with-held well good news for u since its still being marked ur result space is free online and if u proceed with me now after ur free choice of grades have been implemented. the computer will put the main grades that are being re-marked as already submitted.if ur result was not with-held but u are not comfortable with ur grades u can also call me and i will explain 0.8.1.0.6.0.6.6.1.7.9.call From 12pm to 7pm.
Re: Waec Held Results by Musty4life(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2014
pls i need help, i have admission in a university but my waec result is held and registration will start from monday 13-01-2014
Re: Waec Held Results by TurakiUsman: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2014
yes its true last year i upgraded my waec result true the help of Mr Andrew if you need any help in this year waec 2014 just call him on his number its for sure he will help you i have already directed some persons to him of which they said he have check their result for them and those that are not ok he helped them to remark it before the result is released just call him on this number before its too late 08152240666
Re: Waec Held Results by Emmanuellaokafo: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2014
My name is Emmanuella when i went to check 2014 waec result all was withheld and i had to pick Mr Andrew number on the net because i heard he help some people to upgrade and release withheld result i called him and gave him my waec center number he said i should check today i just checked it now and the result is released and i made all the paypers i thank God for leading me to Mr Andew and if yours is also withheld or you failed you can call him on his number 08152240666
Re: Waec Held Results by isoh(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2014
if u failed JAMB there is a second chance for
you..........
GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL THROUGH AN
IJMB (A LEVEL) PROGRAM INTO ANY
UNIVERSITIES OF YOUR CHOICE WITHOUT JAMB.
Application forms are still on sale @ IJMB study
Centre in Ilorin.
IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board
Examination) is a 9month intensive programme that
offers admission to 200L via Direct entry. During
the programme, the Candidate is to select any
THREE (3) A/L
SUBJECTS From: Physics,Chemistry,
biology, Mathematics &Geography for
Sciences,Economics, Business management,
Accounts,
Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for
Arts/
Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.
On completion of the program, the candidate applies
to any school through the Direct entry platform.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (a) five O/L credit
passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can
also apply but O/L result must be available before
University admission.

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY: All university in Nigeria
accept
IJMB result for direct entry admission into 200 level
check jamb brochure for confirmation.
The following universities accept IJMB e.g
UNILORIN,ABU,UNIJOS,UNILAG,UI, FUT MINNA,
FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU,FUT
YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/
TECH,CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY,DELTA
STATE UNIVERSITY,
BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private
universities,all universities in the north and South-
South of Nigeria e.t.c.

ADVANTAGES OF IJMB
1. No Jamb or putme for admission
2. Admission is to 200L
3. Cost effective as compared to remedial
programmes
4. Accepted for all courses
NOTE:Sales of IJMB form is not available online not
in the banks.
Hurry now to purchase form as you are
guaranteed a place in 200 Level in any universities
of your choice.

@

APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES, ILORIN
#310 umaru saro road, Ilorin.
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

details or registration.

..... .....IJMB safe route to university admissio

Re: Waec Held Results by Sirkris(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
fraud stars everywhere, you guys ain't ashamed you want to defraud these desperate kids. my advice: please RUN away from this people, they operate multiple account on nairaland and have come here sharing fake testimonies from there different account. please go and get better equipped for another exam. it's never too late.
Re: Waec Held Results by Lucyben0: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
If your waec results are withheld i advice you contact Mr Andrew, he help me including so many persons that we wrote in the same school just call him on 08152240666
Re: Waec Held Results by Emekaeziuche: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
I never believed in upgrading or releasing of waec withheld result in just 24 hours, i saw so many people praising Mr Andrew on the waec site i had to give it a try and i pick his number and called him and explained every thing to him in details after then i submitted my examination number to him and just today i was instructed to check back on the net which i did and the results which were held before is now released not only that all the papers were also ok.If you need the same help look no further just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666
Re: Waec Held Results by daviduz: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2014
I am David by name, all my waec results was withheld and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result, and he have ask me to inform or bring another twenty persons who their results were withheld so if you are interested you can call his number 08152240666
Re: Waec Held Results by newsboard: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
i saw some people saying that Mr Johnson help them to upgrade their wACE result so i decided to call Mr Johnson number because this my 2th time of writing wace and steel this year again so i called Mr johnson and he ask me to send my wace details to he and after he have upgrade it he ask me to go and check it in net and when i checked my result it was upgraded i real thanks Mr Johnson my advice to wace student who did not par form well in their wace and those whose result were held is that they should contact him with this number 08051264264 for help now before it get late don't stay at home this year contact Mr Johnson on this number 08051264264
Re: Waec Held Results by justme109: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
WAEC/GCE RESULT CHECKING AND UPGRADING...CALL; 08117666136
http://www.waecdirect.org/

Hello guys, UPGRADING WAEC/GCE result is really possible, i used to doubt it then till i saw a post about it, i called the number and a woman picked up happened to work at waec office. She actually helped me upgrade my waec result which was withheld and later released with bad grades
***IF YOU KNOW YOU NEED HELP UPGRADING OR CHECKING WITHHELD, WAEC GCE RESULT, D.O.B CORRECTION AND NAME CORRECTION, i will advice you call this number 08117666136, Am 100% certain she can be of help to you as she was to me***

Once more this his number +234 8117666136

If you are on BBM, you can chat with me on there and i will be glad to tell you how i did mine; 7E1A1977

Good luck!!!

Hello guys, UPGRADING WAEC/GCE result is really possible, i used to doubt it then till i saw a post about it, i called the number and a woman picked up happened to work at waec office. She actually helped me upgrade my waec result which was withheld and later released with bad grades
***IF YOU KNOW YOU NEED HELP UPGRADING OR CHECKING WITHHELD, WAEC GCE RESULT, D.O.B CORRECTION AND NAME CORRECTION, i will advice you call this number 08117666136, Am 100% certain she can be of help to you as she was to me***

If you are on BBM, you can chat with me on there and i will be glad to tell you how i did mine; 7E1A1977

Good luck!!!

Good luck!!!

Good luck!!!
Re: Waec Held Results by chubbyhall: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com

Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com
Re: Waec Held Results by chandeller: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
yes its true last year i upgraded
my waec gce result true the help of
Mr BAWANI if you need any help
in this year waec 2014 just call
him on his number its for sure he
will help you i have already
directed some persons to him of
which they said he have check
their result for them and those
that are not ok he helped them
to remark it before the result is
released just call him on this
number before its too late
08185277879a
Re: Waec Held Results by favourodiase02: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2015
I went on line yesterday to check my waec gce result and i failed my English,i had to contact Mr Dele in the waec office if he can help me, and i was ask to send my waec gce details then today he told me to check the result again and to my greatest surprise i checked and the English was upgraded to B, i thank the all mighty God for leading me to this good Man and in case you need help to upgrade your waec i advice you to call Mr Dele with this number: 08114555704

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT / Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.