Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

You Can't Be Idle While Waiting. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can't Be Idle While Waiting. (397 Views)

I Prefer To Do This Than To Stain My Hand Of Be Idle... / Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? / Become A Brand Affiliate - Don't Just Be Idle !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Be Idle While Waiting. by 123joesun(m): 4:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Hey There!

You always heard the saying "Whatsoever You Do Shall Prosper".

Yes, God will bless the work of your hands. The question now is, are you doing something, that God can bless?

You must do something that God can bless, because God is not a magician and don't expect God to help when you're not helping yourself.

Don't be idle. Ideness leads to poverty and slow death.
#WORK.

I prepare this amazing stuff for you and I know you will like it, also share because it might be helpful to someone �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drxfjiRWIQQ

Your Friend!
Joshua Adeyeye ❤️
Re: You Can't Be Idle While Waiting. by 123joesun(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
You will receive that news soon, it shall start with...

"We are glad to inform you..."

Keep grinding and don't lose focus.

(1) (Reply)

Best Platforms For Remote Jobs - Must See Video / Earn Big With Happy Scribe Transcription Jobs In Nigeria {$1/mins} / Cashiers And Sales Representatives In A Supermarket In Lekki, 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.